- No need to diet: Reducing protein intake can fight obesity
- Eisai/Bogen second Alzheimer’s drug has positive Phase 3 clinical results
- Why does Ebola virus become the ‘Replication Machine’?
- FDA Approved a Neurostimulation Therapy for Major Depressive Disorder
- What is the research progress of immunotherapy for Alzheimer’s disease?
- Protein linked to significantly increased risk of Alzheimer’s disease
6 people died during Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine trial
6 people died during Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine trial. According to a report by Lianhe Zaobao on the 9th, after the United Kingdom began to vaccinate the public with Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is also actively promoting the approval and authorization of the vaccine; but a meeting document of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration It showed that Pfizer had a total of six deaths in the late-stage vaccine trial, and two of them died after the vaccine.
According to reports, two patients who died after the vaccine were older than 55 years old. One of them had already suffered from arteriosclerosis, and the other suffered a cardiac arrest 60 days after the second dose of the vaccine.
Experts from the US Food and Drug Administration will meet this Thursday to approve Pfizer vaccine. Officials issued a document before the meeting stating that the submitted Pfizer vaccine data complies with relevant guidelines for emergency use authorization.
Bloomberg also mentioned: 6 died in almost 44,000 participants.
“Six people died in the clinical trial of almost 44,000 participants, two in the group that received the vaccine and four in the placebo group. The two in the vaccine group were older than 55. One died of cardiac arrest 62 days after vaccination and the other from arteriosclerosis, a condition where blood vessels can harden with age, three days after vaccination.”
Worldwide Medical News about COVID-19, vaccine, medicals, equipment…etc.