- Cell: The cause of death by staying up late has been found!
- South Africa publishes latest data: Omicron was less risk of severe disease
- Drinking coffee reduces colorectal cancer deaths and prolongs survival?
- Nature neuroscience: Preference for sugar stems from gut drive to brain
- Epstein-Barr virus can increase the risk of multiple sclerosis by nearly 32 times
- Colorectal cancer screening should be advanced to 45 years old
China COVID-19 vaccine proved effective in Brazil’s Phase III trials
China COVID-19 vaccine proved effective in Brazil’s Phase III trials. China’s COVID-19 vaccine proved effective in Brazil’s Phase III trial, Indonesia and Turkey are also testing.
According to the “Wall Street Journal” report, the late-stage trials of the COVID-19 vaccine of China Kexing Biotech in Brazil showed good results, and it was introduced to the public.
According to reports, the vaccine has entered Phase III trials in Brazil, becoming the first country to complete Phase III trials of the vaccine. This experimental vaccine is also being tested in Indonesia and Turkey.
Sources involved in vaccine development told the Wall Street Journal that the results of trials conducted in Brazil showed that the vaccine of Kexing Bioproducts exceeded the 50% critical value, which the scientific community believes is a necessary condition for adequate protection of the human body from viral infections .
In October last year, Kexing reported that 10,000 Beijing residents had been vaccinated by the company.
Prior to Kexing’s announcement of a bright future, China’s state-owned pharmaceutical company Sinopharm also issued a similar report on another possible vaccine.
The United Arab Emirates reported earlier this month that its trial of Sinopharm’s candidate vaccine showed that the vaccine has a preventive effectiveness of 86% against the new coronavirus and 100% against moderate and severe cases of the new coronavirus. .
On December 10, the United Arab Emirates approved the vaccine of Sinopharm, becoming the first country to approve the vaccine.