- Why are vegetarians more likely to suffer from depression than meat eaters?
- Small wireless device implanted between skin and skull helps kill cancer cells
- Will the mRNA vaccine that can cure cancer come out near soon?
- Allogeneic T-cell therapy set for landmark first approval
- Boston University denies that the new COVID strain they made has 80% fatality rate
- A new generation of virus-free CAR-T cell therapy
Can I get COVID-19 vaccine after HPV vaccine?
Can I get COVID-19 vaccine after HPV vaccine? Can I drink, drink tea, or coffee after vaccination?
How long can I get the COVID-19 vaccine after I get the HPV vaccine? Does the COVID-19 vaccine need to be vaccinated every year like the flu vaccine?
Regarding vaccination, many netizens are still worried: How soon after the HPV vaccine can I get the COVID-19 vaccine? Does the COVID-19 vaccine need to be vaccinated every year like the flu vaccine? In the CCTV News Medical Open Class, Wang Huaqing, chief expert of the China Center for Disease Control and Prevention’s immunization program, answered relevant questions.
01. How long should the interval between the COVID-19 vaccine and HPV vaccination be?
In order to facilitate accurate monitoring of adverse reactions, the COVID-19 vaccine and other vaccines need to be vaccinated separately at an interval of at least two weeks, including HPV vaccine and influenza vaccine. If rabies vaccination is urgently needed, do not consider the interval, because rabies vaccination is more important.
02. Can patients with rhinitis receive the COVID-19 vaccine?
Most allergies to food, pets, pollen, etc. are not contraindications for vaccination, but they should be reported truthfully and the doctor can judge whether they can be vaccination. If you are in a severe episode of rhinitis, or the reaction caused by other allergies is more serious, take it off first, and then get the new coronavirus vaccine after the symptoms are relieved.
03. Does the COVID-19 vaccine need to be vaccinated every year?
Influenza vaccines need to be vaccinated every year, one is because the durability of the vaccine protection is less than one year, and the other is that the influenza virus is prone to mutation. For the new coronavirus, scientists have been studying the mutation of the virus and its impact on the vaccine effect. At present, there is no conclusion as to whether vaccination is required every year.
04. Can patients with chronic underlying diseases be vaccinated?
When chronic underlying diseases are in a stable phase, most of them can in principle be vaccinated against the COVID-19 vaccine.
05. Can I get the COVID-19 vaccine during breastfeeding?
There is no relevant data to show how the COVID-19 vaccine affects breastfeeding mothers and children. The World Health Organization recommends that in order to protect the health of breastfeeding children, breastfeeding can be carried out after receiving the COVID-19 vaccine.
06. Can I drink alcohol, tea, or coffee after receiving the COVID-19 vaccine?
Drinking tea and coffee are not contraindications, but drinking alcohol may cause a coupling reaction in the body. During the vaccination period, try to maintain a stable life.
07. After vaccination, is antibody testing required?
According to the results of previous clinical trials, two weeks after the second injection of the new coronavirus vaccine, a better immune effect will be produced. It is not recommended to go to the hospital for antibody testing.
08. How to judge whether the symptom is an adverse reaction or a coupled reaction?
After you have symptoms, you should go to the hospital in time to identify whether it is caused by the disease or the vaccine. If it is suspected to be related to the vaccine, it should be reported in time.
Coupling reaction means that when the vaccinator happens to be in the incubation period or the pre-onset state of some diseases. At the time of vaccination, it was a coincidence that these diseases also developed at the same time, which is a coincidental reaction.
09. Can I vaccinate vaccines from different manufacturers twice before and after?
It is recommended to vaccinate the two vaccines from the same manufacturer as much as possible. In case of individual circumstances, please follow the relevant regulations issued by relevant departments.
(source:internet, reference only)