- FDA delays approval of new Friedrich’s ataxia drug Omaveloxolone
- Can ADC drug effectively treat brain metastases from breast cancer?
- Could hypothyroidism lead to a surge in dementia risk?
- High-frequency aspirin use is associated with a 13% reduction in ovarian cancer risk
- Why don’t all obese people get type 2 diabetes?
- Toxic PFAS chemicals make rainwater unsafe to drink around the world
China is providing free COVID-19 vaccines aid to 53 countries in need
China is providing free COVID-19 vaccines aid to 53 countries in need. On February 23, Chinese Foreign Ministry Spokesperson Wang Wenbin hosted a regular press conference. A reporter asked questions about China’s foreign aid to the COVID-19 vaccine.
Wang Wenbin introduced that China was the first country to commit to making vaccines as a global public product. China has overcome our own difficulties and are providing free vaccine assistance to 53 countries in need.
According to the information I have at present, the vaccines provided by China to Pakistan, Cambodia, Laos, Equatorial Guinea, Zimbabwe, Mongolia, Belarus and other countries have arrived. We are also exporting vaccines to 27 countries willing to purchase Chinese vaccines. According to the news, vaccines exported to Serbia, Hungary, Peru, Chile, Mexico, Colombia, Morocco, Senegal, UAE, Turkey and other countries have arrived.
Most of the above-mentioned countries are developing countries. We hope that all capable countries will join hands and make their own positive contributions to supporting the international community, especially developing countries, to overcome the epidemic. China will continue to carry out vaccine cooperation with all parties within its capacity to help the international community overcome the epidemic at an early date.
(source:internet, reference only)