- Novavax COVID-19 vaccine gets emergency use authorization in US
- FDA Fast Track Designation = Immediate Surge in Stock Prices?
- France Resumes COVID-19 Vaccination Campaign
- Why did Early American Settlers stuggling with “Prairie Madness”?
- Largest Healthcare Group in the US Initiates Strike
- Targeting Sugar Molecules in Sugar-Immune Therapy
COV2216 medical workers in Peru have died of COVID-19
- Cardiovascular Diseases Linked to COVID-19 Infections
- FDA’s First Potential TIL Therapy Review Delayed: How to Understand FDA’s “Resource Constraints”?
- A Chinese Doctor Accused of Accepting Bribes Totaling US$166 Million
- Nuclear contaminated water: Japanese government paid bribes and corrected the IAEA report
- Top 20 Companies of Instruments and Medical Equipment In The World
- The first DMD gene therapy SRP-9001 may cost 4 million US dollars
- How long can the patient live after heart stent surgery?
2216 medical workers in Peru have died of COVID-19, and the government has stepped up the promotion of vaccination
National Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) of the Ministry of Health of Peru reported that from the outbreak to August 27, 2021, a total of 2,216 medical workers in 25 regions across the country died because of the COVID-19 virus.
The region that reported the most deaths of medical workers was Lima, with 923 people; followed by Callao, with 203 medical workers dead.
According to the COVID-19 epidemic data released by the Peruvian Ministry of Health on September 8, the country has a total of 2,157,536 confirmed cases and a total of 19,895 deaths.
On September 9th. According to Peru’s “Gazette” report, the Peruvian Ministry of Health’s vaccination team has begun to visit markets and neighborhoods to invite target populations who have not received the first dose or the second dose for vaccination. It is hoped that the scope of vaccination can be expanded before the possible third wave of epidemics.
The event is called “Let’s go to you-get vaccinated”. Starting from the Lima market in Santa Anita district of Lima, the vaccination team came there to vaccinate businessmen, helpers and stevedores.
Peru’s Minister of Health, Hernando Ceballos, personally supervised this activity and pointed out that this activity brought health workers closer to the people to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus and deaths.
The staff of the Ministry of Health will go to various parks, sports fields, markets, shopping centers, communities, health centers and stadiums to enable the target population to complete two doses of vaccination. The goal of the Ministry of Health is to vaccinate 50% of the target population with two doses before the third wave of the epidemic. So far, Peru has vaccinated 31% of the target population with two doses of vaccine.
2216 medical workers in Peru have died of COVID-19
(source:internet, reference only)