- WHO: The 2022 recommended influenza strains in southern hemisphere
- New COVID-19 variant: ETA appeared in at least 82 countries and regions
- Tumor microenvironment and drug resistance in immunotherapy
- Can Probiotics prevent Alzheimer’s disease as regulator of brain function?
- The nano antibody from alpaca effectively against COVID-19 and variants
- COVID-19 can’t escape by the new method of virus detection: DNA sensor
COV2216 medical workers in Peru have died of COVID-19
- Science: Scientists have broken through CO₂ synthetic starch technology!
- Can you complete mRNA COVID-19 vaccination by eating vegetable salad?
- What COVID-19 vaccines does CDC accept if foreigners enter U.S.?
- WHO chief scientist: Soumya Swaminathan may face death penalty charges?
- Israel new drug for COVID-19: EXO-CD24 can reduce deaths by 50%
2216 medical workers in Peru have died of COVID-19, and the government has stepped up the promotion of vaccination
National Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) of the Ministry of Health of Peru reported that from the outbreak to August 27, 2021, a total of 2,216 medical workers in 25 regions across the country died because of the COVID-19 virus.
The region that reported the most deaths of medical workers was Lima, with 923 people; followed by Callao, with 203 medical workers dead.
According to the COVID-19 epidemic data released by the Peruvian Ministry of Health on September 8, the country has a total of 2,157,536 confirmed cases and a total of 19,895 deaths.
On September 9th. According to Peru’s “Gazette” report, the Peruvian Ministry of Health’s vaccination team has begun to visit markets and neighborhoods to invite target populations who have not received the first dose or the second dose for vaccination. It is hoped that the scope of vaccination can be expanded before the possible third wave of epidemics.
The event is called “Let’s go to you-get vaccinated”. Starting from the Lima market in Santa Anita district of Lima, the vaccination team came there to vaccinate businessmen, helpers and stevedores.
Peru’s Minister of Health, Hernando Ceballos, personally supervised this activity and pointed out that this activity brought health workers closer to the people to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus and deaths.
The staff of the Ministry of Health will go to various parks, sports fields, markets, shopping centers, communities, health centers and stadiums to enable the target population to complete two doses of vaccination. The goal of the Ministry of Health is to vaccinate 50% of the target population with two doses before the third wave of the epidemic. So far, Peru has vaccinated 31% of the target population with two doses of vaccine.
2216 medical workers in Peru have died of COVID-19
(source:internet, reference only)