- New DNA Repair Approach Successfully Repairs Pathogenic Gene Mutations in Patients’ Kidney Cells
- Why does moderate starvation during sickness can enhance the activity of immune cells?
- WHO experts agree on new name for monkeypox virus variant
- How terrible is the newly discovered “Langya virus” in China?
- ‘Most Expensive Drug’ Zolgensma facing new challenge after Two Children Died
- Hair loss and sexual dysfunction added to list of symptoms of long-COVID along with fatigue and brain fog
NNBA Star Kyrie Irving’s refusal to vaccinate will be absent games?
- A highly infectious disease that has been extinct for more than 40 years has appeared in New York
- How long can the patient live after heart stent surgery?
- First time: Systemic multi-organ recovery after death
- Omicron new variant BA.2.75 has stronger infectivity than BA.4 and BA.5?
- Taiwan death from COVID-19 vaccination exceeds death from COVID-19
- The world top 5 best-selling drugs in 2020
NBA Star Kyrie Irving’s refusal to vaccinate will be absent games?
Overseas Network, October 10th. NBA star Kyrie Irving’s vaccination situation has become a major focus of the US media and netizens. Because of refusing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine, Irving has missed a week of training and missed the team’s preseason game.
Snapshot from Youtube
Based on CNN, “New York Post” and many other US media reports, Owen appeared in a training session on the afternoon of the 9th local time. He is also the only player on the team to wear a mask for training. Because the training facility is recognized as a private workplace, it is not subject to the New York City vaccination regulations.
It is worth mentioning that Irving wrote on social media Twitter that day, “My family and I are protected by God. We stand together.” According to the US media, this seems to indicate that Irving is not prepared to be vaccinated.
This tweet also caused many American netizens to question. Some netizens left a message in the comment area, “Kerry, you are one of my favorite players. But what you did is just as irresponsible as other people who refuse to get vaccinated.” . You don’t understand, because this is a pandemic and it’s not a personal choice. Vaccination is something everyone should do and it’s a responsibility.”
According to reports, although Irving can currently train with his teammates, he will still miss 43 regular season games before being vaccinated, including 41 home games and two other games against the Knicks. According to the “New York Times” report, Irving may lose $380,000 in revenue.
The Guardian previously reported that although the NBA does not require its players to be vaccinated, in some American cities such as New York and San Francisco, local laws prohibit unvaccinated people from entering certain public places and indoor sports areas. There are no vaccinations. Players will therefore not be able to participate in some home games.
NBA Star Kyrie Irving’s refusal to vaccinate will be absent games
(source:internet, reference only)