- MIT: Potent New Strategies Enhancing COVID-19 RNA Vaccines
- Long-COVID Found to Have Surprising Connection with Common Cold
- AI Accelerates Deep Brain Stimulation for Treatment-Resistant Depression
- Fentanyl and Stimulant Abuse Lead to the 4th Wave of Overdose Crisis
- New Gene Editing Tool Reduces Accidental Mutations by Over 70%
- What role do Macrophages play in Tumor Immunotherapy?
NNBA Star Kyrie Irving’s refusal to vaccinate will be absent games?
- Nearly 300 People Food Poisoning in Japanese 130-Year Restaurant
- FDA’s First Potential TIL Therapy Review Delayed: How to Understand FDA’s “Resource Constraints”?
- A Chinese Doctor Accused of Accepting Bribes Totaling US$166 Million
- Nuclear contaminated water: Japanese government paid bribes and corrected the IAEA report
- Top 20 Companies of Instruments and Medical Equipment In The World
- The first DMD gene therapy SRP-9001 may cost 4 million US dollars
- How long can the patient live after heart stent surgery?
NBA Star Kyrie Irving’s refusal to vaccinate will be absent games?
Overseas Network, October 10th. NBA star Kyrie Irving’s vaccination situation has become a major focus of the US media and netizens. Because of refusing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine, Irving has missed a week of training and missed the team’s preseason game.
Snapshot from Youtube
Based on CNN, “New York Post” and many other US media reports, Owen appeared in a training session on the afternoon of the 9th local time. He is also the only player on the team to wear a mask for training. Because the training facility is recognized as a private workplace, it is not subject to the New York City vaccination regulations.
It is worth mentioning that Irving wrote on social media Twitter that day, “My family and I are protected by God. We stand together.” According to the US media, this seems to indicate that Irving is not prepared to be vaccinated.
This tweet also caused many American netizens to question. Some netizens left a message in the comment area, “Kerry, you are one of my favorite players. But what you did is just as irresponsible as other people who refuse to get vaccinated.” . You don’t understand, because this is a pandemic and it’s not a personal choice. Vaccination is something everyone should do and it’s a responsibility.”
According to reports, although Irving can currently train with his teammates, he will still miss 43 regular season games before being vaccinated, including 41 home games and two other games against the Knicks. According to the “New York Times” report, Irving may lose $380,000 in revenue.
The Guardian previously reported that although the NBA does not require its players to be vaccinated, in some American cities such as New York and San Francisco, local laws prohibit unvaccinated people from entering certain public places and indoor sports areas. There are no vaccinations. Players will therefore not be able to participate in some home games.
NBA Star Kyrie Irving’s refusal to vaccinate will be absent games
(source:internet, reference only)