- Why is Lung Cancer High in Non-Smoking Women?
- Is 16-Hour Intermittent Fasting Beneficial for Health?
- Molnupiravir Associated with SARS-CoV-2 Virus Unusual Mutations
- Why Don’t Some Cancer Immunotherapies Always Work as Expected?
- Potential Food Safety Blind Spots in Fast-Food Soda Machines
- Light Therapy Helps Clear Toxic Alzheimer’s Protein from the Brain
A Female student in Taiwan was reported to be facing amputated after COVID-19 vaccination?
- Nearly 300 People Food Poisoning in Japanese 130-Year Restaurant
- FDA’s First Potential TIL Therapy Review Delayed: How to Understand FDA’s “Resource Constraints”?
- A Chinese Doctor Accused of Accepting Bribes Totaling US$166 Million
- Nuclear contaminated water: Japanese government paid bribes and corrected the IAEA report
- Top 20 Companies of Instruments and Medical Equipment In The World
- The first DMD gene therapy SRP-9001 may cost 4 million US dollars
- How long can the patient live after heart stent surgery?
A student in Taiwan was reported to be facing amputated after COVID-19 vaccination? Taiwan officialy confirmed there are 15 cases of unhealthy cases after vaccination.
According Taiwan UDN news on Oct. 29, A female student in Taoyuan, Taiwan suspected of developing myocarditis after being vaccinated. She needed to be treated by ECMO (extra-corporeal membrane oxygenation). It was reported that she was facing amputation.
Command center spokesperson Chuang Jen-hsiang said that there are currently 15 cases of myocarditis with adverse events after BNT vaccination , of which one case was hospitalized, and the rest have been discharged or are being tracked in outpatient clinics. Now that we know the patients who are still in hospital, the family members do not want to disclose too much.
Two days after being vaccinated with the BNT vaccine, another Kaohsiung man was sent to the emergency room with purpura hematoma.
Chuang Jen-hsiang stated that the case is a 50-year-old male with a history of immunorheumatic disease. He received a dose of BNT vaccine on October 17 and developed multiple bleeding points throughout the body on the 18th.
It was a spontaneous ecchymosis. He went to the emergency department for medical treatment and is currently hospitalized middle. The Health Bureau has assisted in reporting adverse events and assisted in applying for vaccination relief.
The vaccination in Taiwan exceeded the total Taiwanese population, with a total of 24.04 million inoculations, 8734 doses. Today announced 5 new deaths after vaccination, 3 cases of AZ vaccine , ages 59 to 86 years; 1 case of vaccination of Moderna vaccine, age 66 years old, no other vaccines, the current total of 982 cases An adverse event of death occurred after vaccination.
In addition, 15 cases of myocarditis occurred in adolescents between the ages of 12 and 21 years old after being vaccinated with BNT, 12 males and 3 females. One of them is still in hospital, and the rest have been discharged from hospital or under follow-up. The Health Bureau has a status And continue to care. As for the experts who discussed that the second dose of BNT vaccine should be suspended, Chuang Jen-hsiang said that the ACIP meeting will discuss it, and the education unit will also be asked to issue a letter of intent for the second dose of vaccination.
Chuang Jen-hsiang said that after the BNT vaccine, there are currently 15 cases of myocarditis with adverse events, of which one case was hospitalized, and the rest were discharged or under follow-up in the outpatient clinic.
snapshot picture from youtu.be/cj5sOSUw1yk
(source:internet, reference only)