- Why are vegetarians more likely to suffer from depression than meat eaters?
- Small wireless device implanted between skin and skull helps kill cancer cells
- Will the mRNA vaccine that can cure cancer come out near soon?
- Allogeneic T-cell therapy set for landmark first approval
- Boston University denies that the new COVID strain they made has 80% fatality rate
- A new generation of virus-free CAR-T cell therapy
A Female student in Taiwan was reported to be facing amputated after COVID-19 vaccination?
- First human trial of HIV gene therapy: A one-time cure will be achieved if successful!
- New breakthrough in CAR-T cell therapy: Lupus erythematosus patients achieved treatment-free remission for up to 17 months
- How long can the patient live after heart stent surgery?
- First time: Systemic multi-organ recovery after death
- Where do the bacteria in the human gut come from?
A student in Taiwan was reported to be facing amputated after COVID-19 vaccination? Taiwan officialy confirmed there are 15 cases of unhealthy cases after vaccination.
According Taiwan UDN news on Oct. 29, A female student in Taoyuan, Taiwan suspected of developing myocarditis after being vaccinated. She needed to be treated by ECMO (extra-corporeal membrane oxygenation). It was reported that she was facing amputation.
Command center spokesperson Chuang Jen-hsiang said that there are currently 15 cases of myocarditis with adverse events after BNT vaccination , of which one case was hospitalized, and the rest have been discharged or are being tracked in outpatient clinics. Now that we know the patients who are still in hospital, the family members do not want to disclose too much.
Two days after being vaccinated with the BNT vaccine, another Kaohsiung man was sent to the emergency room with purpura hematoma.
Chuang Jen-hsiang stated that the case is a 50-year-old male with a history of immunorheumatic disease. He received a dose of BNT vaccine on October 17 and developed multiple bleeding points throughout the body on the 18th.
It was a spontaneous ecchymosis. He went to the emergency department for medical treatment and is currently hospitalized middle. The Health Bureau has assisted in reporting adverse events and assisted in applying for vaccination relief.
The vaccination in Taiwan exceeded the total Taiwanese population, with a total of 24.04 million inoculations, 8734 doses. Today announced 5 new deaths after vaccination, 3 cases of AZ vaccine , ages 59 to 86 years; 1 case of vaccination of Moderna vaccine, age 66 years old, no other vaccines, the current total of 982 cases An adverse event of death occurred after vaccination.
In addition, 15 cases of myocarditis occurred in adolescents between the ages of 12 and 21 years old after being vaccinated with BNT, 12 males and 3 females. One of them is still in hospital, and the rest have been discharged from hospital or under follow-up. The Health Bureau has a status And continue to care. As for the experts who discussed that the second dose of BNT vaccine should be suspended, Chuang Jen-hsiang said that the ACIP meeting will discuss it, and the education unit will also be asked to issue a letter of intent for the second dose of vaccination.
Chuang Jen-hsiang said that after the BNT vaccine, there are currently 15 cases of myocarditis with adverse events, of which one case was hospitalized, and the rest were discharged or under follow-up in the outpatient clinic.
snapshot picture from youtu.be/cj5sOSUw1yk
(source:internet, reference only)