- FDA Investigates T-Cell Malignancy Risk in CAR-T Cell Therapy
- Semaglutide: Potential Breakthrough in Addiction Treatment for Alcohol
- Fatty Acids in Beef and Dairy Enhance Immune Cell Cancer Response
- Pancreatic Cancer Triggers Immune Response Contradicting Previous Views
- Scientists Unveil Children’s Innate Weapon Against COVID-19
- New Zealand Government Plans to Repeal Strict Smoking Ban
Romania: Violators will be fined 500 euros if wearing cotton masks
- WHO Requests More Information from China on Pediatric Clustered Pneumonia
- Worldwide Increase in Young Colorectal Cancer Patients Linked to “Junk Food”
- Mycoplasma Pneumonia: Another “COVID-19” Outbreak in China?
- Cardiovascular Diseases Linked to COVID-19 Infections
- What is the difference between dopamine and dobutamine?
- How long can the patient live after heart stent surgery?
Romania: Violators will be fined 500 euros if wearing cotton masks.
“You can’t wear cotton masks. Violators will be fined 500 euros!” According to Euronews TV’s report on the 8th, due to the severe epidemic situation, Romania requires people over 5 years old to wear medical masks indoors and outdoors throughout the year.
According to reports, the number of new cases in Romania in a single day was less than 1,000 in mid-December last year.
However, it has soared to 6,000 cases per day in the past week. This is mainly due to the increase in the number of migrant workers returning to their hometowns in Western countries during holidays. The virus spread.
Romania has so far detected more than 300 cases of Omicron infection.
The Romanian Minister of Health, Alexander Raffela, believes that the country has entered the fifth wave of epidemics. “In the next few days or weeks, new strains will be spread in the community.”
Since the outbreak of the COVID-19, Romania has accumulated more than 1.8 million people infected, of which nearly 60,000 died.
At the same time, the country is also the country with the second lowest vaccination rate in the European Union, with only 40% of the country’s 19.5 million people receiving two doses of the vaccine.
(source:internet, reference only)