- Japan: 530000 people with side effects after receiving the 3rd dose of Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine
- The Lancet: COVID-19 pandemic will end in March?
- Austria becomes EU first country to make COVID-19 vaccine mandatory
- Moderna COVID-19 vaccine: Less breakthrough infections than Pfizer’s
- Viatris recalls Semglee insulin pens due to lack of label risk.
- Biomarkers and prospects for immunotherapy in hepatocellular carcinoma
Romania: Violators will be fined 500 euros if wearing cotton masks
- Why does the sense of smell and taste fail after COVID-19 infection?
- Moderna’s COVID-19 vaccine: less breakthrough infections and hospitalizations
- 19 milestone targets of human diseases in 2021
- Why does Israel start the fourth shot of COVID-19 vaccines?
- Celine Dion is paralyzed due to muscle cramps: What are Muscle Cramps?
- Six EU countries suspended Moderna COVID-19 vaccine for young people
- Taiwan death from COVID-19 vaccination exceeds death from COVID-19
- Scientists are Looking for people with “Natural Immunity” of COVID-19
- WHO chief scientist: Soumya Swaminathan may face death penalty charges?
Romania: Violators will be fined 500 euros if wearing cotton masks.
“You can’t wear cotton masks. Violators will be fined 500 euros!” According to Euronews TV’s report on the 8th, due to the severe epidemic situation, Romania requires people over 5 years old to wear medical masks indoors and outdoors throughout the year.
According to reports, the number of new cases in Romania in a single day was less than 1,000 in mid-December last year.
However, it has soared to 6,000 cases per day in the past week. This is mainly due to the increase in the number of migrant workers returning to their hometowns in Western countries during holidays. The virus spread.
Romania has so far detected more than 300 cases of Omicron infection.
The Romanian Minister of Health, Alexander Raffela, believes that the country has entered the fifth wave of epidemics. “In the next few days or weeks, new strains will be spread in the community.”
Since the outbreak of the COVID-19, Romania has accumulated more than 1.8 million people infected, of which nearly 60,000 died.
At the same time, the country is also the country with the second lowest vaccination rate in the European Union, with only 40% of the country’s 19.5 million people receiving two doses of the vaccine.
(source:internet, reference only)