- Smokers’ Immune Genetic Feature Found to Lower Lung Cancer Risk
- Study of 27 Million People: Cardiovascular Disease Patients May Be More Prone to Cancer
- Unlocking the Mystery of Fatigue: Acetylcholine Therapy for Post-COVID-19 Syndrome
- Study Finds Closing Toilet Lid Does Not Reduce Virus Spread
- The century-old BCG vaccine may be the nemesis of stubborn liver cancer
- New developments in kidney cancer treatment
Welcome to MEDICALTREND.ORG !
- Japan: Over 10,000 Applications for Health Damage from COVID-19 Vaccines
- Antioxidant Supplementation May Accelerate Tumor Growth and Spread
- FDA has mandated a top-level black box warning for all marketed CAR-T therapies
- ‘Elixir of Immortality’ Nicotinamide Riboside (NR) Virtually No Effect
- Can people with high blood pressure eat peanuts?
- What is the difference between dopamine and dobutamine?
- What is the difference between Atorvastatin and Rosuvastatin?
- How long can the patient live after heart stent surgery?
Medicaltrend.org is running under non-profit. Our goals are to help people to find related medical information and sources to battle various diseases. The advertisement on website just for costs of website running. Thanks for understanding and supporting!
Please click here to read the disclaimer of medicaltrend.org if you want to use this website. Thanks!
According to experiences in many countries, PPE is crucial measures to protect medical staff and public people against epidemic diseases including COVID-19 . Below PPE are recommended for related one with more efficient protection:
- Protective Glove
- Protect Suit