- High-frequency aspirin use is associated with a 13% reduction in ovarian cancer risk
- Why don’t all obese people get type 2 diabetes?
- Toxic PFAS chemicals make rainwater unsafe to drink around the world
- Scientists manage to extend the shelf life of vaccines
- Why do men face a higher risk of most types of cancer than women?
- Will your smartphone tell someone if you’ve been to an abortion clinic?
Welcome to MEDICALTREND.ORG !
- A highly infectious disease that has been extinct for more than 40 years has appeared in New York
- How long can the patient live after heart stent surgery?
- First time: Systemic multi-organ recovery after death
- Omicron new variant BA.2.75 has stronger infectivity than BA.4 and BA.5?
- Taiwan death from COVID-19 vaccination exceeds death from COVID-19
- The world top 5 best-selling drugs in 2020
Medicaltrend.org is running under non-profit. Our goals are to help people to find related medical information and sources to battle various diseases. The advertisement on website just for costs of website running.
Please click here to read the disclaimer of medicaltrend.org if you want to use this website. Thanks!
According to experiences in many countries, PPE is crucial measures to protect medical staff and public people against epidemic diseases including COVID-19 . Below PPE are recommended for related one with more efficient protection:
- Protective Glove
- Protect Suit