- Leukemia (AML): Bristol-Myers Squibb Onureg was approved by EU
- Diet can change intestinal and breast flora and affects breast cancer risk
- WHO: Delta variant will become the world main popular variant virus strain
- Clinical application of interleukin in tumor immunotherapy
- Red meats: DNA damage and colorectal cancer-related gene mutations
- Why reversing intravenous thrombolysis after DOAC is not recommended?
Personal Protection Equipment (PPE)
Personal Protection Equipment from Chinese manufacturers. According to experiences in some countries, the PP is the curcial measure to protect medical staff and public people from infection, especially by COVID-19. Below PPE is recommended for efficient protection: