- Why will Insulin resistance caused by obesity increase risks of depression?
- How does spinach affect the gut microbiota and prevent colon cancer?
- COVID-19: Why immature immune system of Children is leading the way?
- Proton therapy is the first choice for elderly patients with early liver cancer!
- Oscar actor suffering from throat cancer due to “oral sex”?
- The death rate of taking this old drug to treat COVID-19 actually higher!
Mask standards other than N95
3M documents show the comparison of Masks other than N95 This document is only intended to help clarify some key similarities between such references, specifically to the following FFR performance standards:
- N95 (United States NIOSH-42CFR84)
- FFP2 (Europe EN 149-2001)
- KN95 (China GB2626-2006)
- P2 (Australia/New Zealand AS/NZA 1716:2012)
- Korea 1st class (Korea KMOEL - 2017-64)
- DS (Japan JMHLW-Notification 214, 2018)
China has four standards for medical-class protection masks:
- YY/T 0969
Protection level: GB19083 > GB2626 > YY0469 > YY/T 09691