Mask standards other than N95
- Nearly 300 People Food Poisoning in Japanese 130-Year Restaurant
- FDA’s First Potential TIL Therapy Review Delayed: How to Understand FDA’s “Resource Constraints”?
- A Chinese Doctor Accused of Accepting Bribes Totaling US$166 Million
- Nuclear contaminated water: Japanese government paid bribes and corrected the IAEA report
- Top 20 Companies of Instruments and Medical Equipment In The World
- The first DMD gene therapy SRP-9001 may cost 4 million US dollars
- How long can the patient live after heart stent surgery?
Standards of Medical Masks.
3M documents show the comparison of Masks other than N95 This document is only intended to help clarify some key similarities between such references, specifically to the following FFR performance standards:
- N95 (United States NIOSH-42CFR84)
- FFP2 (Europe EN 149-2001)
- KN95 (China GB2626-2006)
- P2 (Australia/New Zealand AS/NZA 1716:2012)
- Korea 1st class (Korea KMOEL - 2017-64)
- DS (Japan JMHLW-Notification 214, 2018)
China has four standards for medical-class protection masks:
- YY/T 0969
Protection level: GB19083 > GB2626 > YY0469 > YY/T 09691