- Cell: The cause of death by staying up late has been found!
- South Africa publishes latest data: Omicron was less risk of severe disease
- Drinking coffee reduces colorectal cancer deaths and prolongs survival?
- Nature neuroscience: Preference for sugar stems from gut drive to brain
- Epstein-Barr virus can increase the risk of multiple sclerosis by nearly 32 times
- Colorectal cancer screening should be advanced to 45 years old
KN95 masks as Emergency Alternative of N95 Masks
- 19 milestone targets of human diseases in 2021
- Celine Dion is paralyzed due to muscle cramps: What are Muscle Cramps?
- Aspirin can prevent sugar this damaging the brain and inducing mental illness?
- Six EU countries suspended Moderna COVID-19 vaccine for young people
- Taiwan death from COVID-19 vaccination exceeds death from COVID-19
- Scientists are Looking for people with “Natural Immunity” of COVID-19
- Why is Israel still out of control on COVID-19 even with 78% vaccination?
- WHO chief scientist: Soumya Swaminathan may face death penalty charges?
KN95 masks as Emergency Alternative of N95 Masks.
KN95 masks are produced under Chinese standard: GB2626, with 5 layers including two layers of melt-blowing, much stronger protection than 3-layer surgical masks.
Highly recommended as KN95 Emergency Alternative When N95 masks in shorage or difficult to find N95 masks.
Highlights of KN95 masks:
- PFE (Particle Filtration Efficiency): KN95 mask with PFE ≥ 95%, same as N95 mask.
- Protection level: general protection only, not suitable for medical staff in ICU and heavily polluted areas.
- Equal: Chinese KN95 masks mostly equal to 3M N95 9500 series Masks, not to 3M N95 1860 or 9132 masks.
- Lower price: KN95 mask is an inexpensive alternative.
KN95 masks 3M produces in China
3M also produces KN95 masks in China and provide huge quantity KN95 Masks for Chinese market.
3M documents show the comparison of Masks other than N95
This document is only intended to help clarify some key similarities between such references, specifically to the following FFRperformance standards:
• N95 (United States NIOSH-42CFR84)
• FFP2 (Europe EN 149-2001)
• KN95 (China GB2626-2006)
• P2 (Australia/New Zealand AS/NZA 1716:2012)
• Korea 1st class (Korea KMOEL - 2017-64)
• DS (Japan JMHLW-Notification 214, 2018)
Please click HERE to see details
What's the difference between N95 and KN95 masks?
● N95 respirator refers to a respirator certified by the United States NIOSH (National Institute of Occupational Safety and Health) with a protection efficiency of not less than 95% of non-oily particles; A mask with a non-oily particulate matter protection efficiency of not less than 95%.
● Neither N95 nor KN95 masks are the names of specific brands or products, but represent the protection level of the masks. Among them, "N" or "KN" means that it is used to protect non-oily particles (such as viruses, bacteria, dust, etc.); "95" means that the filtration efficiency of the mask is ≥95% under the testing conditions specified by the standard. Whether it is the Chinese national standard or the American NIOSH test standard, in terms of product classification and filtration efficiency, the protection levels of N95 and KN95 are equivalent.
● In addition, the FFP2 level masks that are equivalent to the N95 and KN95 protection levels are in line with the European EN149 standard certification, that is, the filtering efficiency of the mask is ≥94% under the test conditions specified by the European standard. Masks that have passed the European standard EN149 certification and reach the FFP2 level are marked with the words "EN 149:2001+A1:2009 FFP2"
How to use KN95 masks: