- Will CAR-NK Cancer Therapy Surpass High-Cost CAR-T Immunotherapy?
- What is the role of Platelet Dynamics in Cancer Progression?
- Biomarkers can detect rapid aging of organs and disease risks
- Avoiding “Off-Target” Effects: Researchers Enhance the Safety of Future mRNA Therapies
- Japan: Sales Halted for ‘Cannabis Gummies’ as Health Issues Mount
- Evaluation of the carcinogenicity of organic fluorine compounds raised by WHO subsidiary
Manufacturers of Protection Gowns in China
- FDA Investigates T-Cell Malignancy Risk in CAR-T Cell Therapy
- WHO Requests More Information from China on Pediatric Clustered Pneumonia
- First Chinese PD-1 Cancer Drug 30 Times More Expensive in U.S. than in China
- What is the difference between dopamine and dobutamine?
- What is the difference between Atorvastatin and Rosuvastatin?
- How long can the patient live after heart stent surgery?
CCCMHPIE ( China Chamber of Commerce for Import and Export of Medicines and Health Products ) released the list on April 25, which listed the Chinese Protection Gowns manufacturers that have obtained the certificate issued by other countries.
Only the company with medical instrument registration (医疗自器械注册证) issued by China Food and Drug Administration is qualified for exporting MEDICAL CLASS products. Please note it.