- Why are vegetarians more likely to suffer from depression than meat eaters?
- Small wireless device implanted between skin and skull helps kill cancer cells
- Will the mRNA vaccine that can cure cancer come out near soon?
- Allogeneic T-cell therapy set for landmark first approval
- Boston University denies that the new COVID strain they made has 80% fatality rate
- A new generation of virus-free CAR-T cell therapy
Egypt: Negotiations with China on COVID-19 vaccines
Egypt: Negotiations with China on COVID-19 vaccines. Egyptian Minister of Health: Negotiations with China on the production of the COVID-19 vaccines.
According to local media reports in Egypt, Egyptian Health Minister Harley Zayed said on December 11 that Egypt is negotiating with relevant Chinese companies to locally produce China’s new coronavirus vaccine in large quantities. Harley added that Egypt is negotiating the financial aspects of the cost of obtaining a production license.
Harley mentioned that the Ministry of Health plans to establish a vaccine production line at the headquarters of the Egyptian Biological Products and Vaccine Holding Company. The production line is now ready, and employees have been trained, and the legal permission has been obtained. Cold storage for 110 million doses of vaccine.
On the evening of the 10th local time, the Egyptian Ministry of Health received the first batch of COVID-19 vaccines produced by China National Pharmaceutical Group at Cairo Airport. Zayed said that China National Pharmaceutical Group’s COVID-19 vaccine will also become one of Egypt’s vaccine options. Prior to this, Sinopharm conducted a phase III clinical trial of the vaccine in Egypt, Harley also received the vaccine, and confirmed the safety and effectiveness of the vaccine.