- The probability of death will double in the next 10 years if middle-aged and elderly people can’t stand on one foot for 10 seconds
- Maradona death: Medical team members will be tried for alleged murder
- Tuberculosis infection in Singapore: About 30% of the 574 people in the same community positive
- Swollen axillary lymph nodes associated with the COVID-19 vaccine last longer than initially reported
- How to relieve the fatigue symptoms of patients with Parkinson’s disease?
- Frontiers in Oncology: Mushroom extract can clear HPV infection
Egypt: Negotiations with China on COVID-19 vaccines
Egypt: Negotiations with China on COVID-19 vaccines. Egyptian Minister of Health: Negotiations with China on the production of the COVID-19 vaccines.
According to local media reports in Egypt, Egyptian Health Minister Harley Zayed said on December 11 that Egypt is negotiating with relevant Chinese companies to locally produce China’s new coronavirus vaccine in large quantities. Harley added that Egypt is negotiating the financial aspects of the cost of obtaining a production license.
Harley mentioned that the Ministry of Health plans to establish a vaccine production line at the headquarters of the Egyptian Biological Products and Vaccine Holding Company. The production line is now ready, and employees have been trained, and the legal permission has been obtained. Cold storage for 110 million doses of vaccine.
On the evening of the 10th local time, the Egyptian Ministry of Health received the first batch of COVID-19 vaccines produced by China National Pharmaceutical Group at Cairo Airport. Zayed said that China National Pharmaceutical Group’s COVID-19 vaccine will also become one of Egypt’s vaccine options. Prior to this, Sinopharm conducted a phase III clinical trial of the vaccine in Egypt, Harley also received the vaccine, and confirmed the safety and effectiveness of the vaccine.