- What is Chronic immunotoxicity of immune checkpoint inhibitors?
- This anti-aging medicine has gone astray: Chronic inflammation leads to a decrease in NAD+
- FDA Approved Treatment Funded by Ice Bucket Challenge Donors
- Similar to HIV: Another deadly monkey virus may spread to humans
- 2022 Nobel Prize Winner Paper: The risk of severe COVID-19 is inherited from Neanderthals
- Breakthrough method ‘starves’ highly lethal cancer tumors and eradicates them
BioNTech mRNA COVID-19 Vaccines: €5/dose for China market
BioNTech mRNA COVID-19 Vaccines: €5/dose for China market. China Fosun Pharm plans to purchase mRNA COVID-19 vaccine for 250 million euros from BioNTech, with a purchase price of 5 euros.
On December 15, 2020, Fosun Pharmaceutical Industries, a subsidiary of Fosun Pharma and BioNTech SE, signed the “License Agreement Amendment One”, and Fosun Pharmaceutical Industries, BioNTech SE and its holding subsidiary BioNTech Manufacturing GmbH signed the “Supply Agreement”, reached further agreements on (including) the sales and supply of mRNA COVID-19 vaccine, commission sharing and other matters, mainly as follows:
1. “License Agreement Amendment One”
1). In order to ensure the supply of mRNA COVID-19 vaccine in the Chinese market, subject to the approval of the regulatory agency, the two parties agree to step by step in accordance with the market demand according to the import of finished products, the import of bulk preparations in mainland China, and the localized production in mainland China. Promote sales and supply in China. The details of the specific plan will be further negotiated and agreed by both parties and such agreement shall prevail.
2). During the sales commission period stipulated in the “License Agreement”, the adjustments to the sales commission of the mRNA Covid-19 vaccine in Mainland China, Hong Kong and Macau are as follows:
- (1) BioNTech (ie BioNTech SE and/or its affiliates) supplies finished products: Fosun Pharmaceutical Industry (or its affiliates), BioNTech share the annual gross profit of 65% and 35%;
- (2) BioNTech Supply in bulk preparations: Fosun Pharmaceutical Industry (or its affiliates) and BioNTech share the annual gross profit of 60% and 40%.
2. “Supply Agreement”
1. Under the condition that the mRNA COVID-19 vaccine has been approved for marketing in mainland China and Fosun Pharmaceuticals has placed corresponding orders, BioNTech promises to supply no less than 100 million doses of mRNA COVID-19 vaccine to mainland China in 2021.
2. Payment arrangement for the first batch of 50 million doses of mRNA COVID-19 vaccine orders in Mainland China:
- (1) The first payment of 125 million euros: Fosun Pharmaceutical Industry should pay by December 30, 2020.
- (2) The remaining down payment is 125 million euros: Fosun Pharmaceutical Industry should pay after the mRNA COVID-19 vaccine is approved for marketing in Mainland China.
- (3) The balance of the first batch of orders: After Fosun Pharmaceutical Industry receives the mRNA COVID-19 vaccine, it will be paid in accordance with the BioNTech payment instruction, and final settlement will be carried out annually.
250 million euros to purchase 50 million doses of mRNA COVID-19 vaccine, each dose of mRNA COVID-19 vaccine purchase unit price is about 5 euros.