- Guillain-Barré syndrome rises after receiving AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine
- Novavax claims its COVID-19 vaccine against all Omicron variants
- Fauci’s COVID-19 “returned positive” After taking Pfizer’s oral drug
- Nature: Gastrointestinal virus can be transmitted through saliva
- First time: tRNA modifications in mitochondria shown to promote cancer metastasis
- The world first case: Humans were infected with the new coronavirus from cats
FDA will approve Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine for 12-15 teenagers! Probably Next week!
FDA will approve Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine for 12-15 teenagers! As soon as next week! FDA will approve Pfizer youth vaccine! 12-15 year olds are expected to go to school!
The FDA has just received good news that the 12-15 year old Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine will be passed as early as late this week or next week, and the vaccination will begin quickly to help children return to school!
It is reported that as early as the beginning of the year, Pfizer had already started vaccine experiments on teenagers in the United States.
They recruited 2,259 teenagers to experiment with the vaccine. Half of the children were vaccinated and the other half received a placebo. Then they observed an exciting result after 2 months!
On March 31, Pfizer released the results of adolescent vaccine experiment. No one was infected by the vaccinated volunteers, and the effective rate was as high as 100%.
In fact, the immune antibodies produced by these children after being vaccinated are stronger than those of people over 16 years of age.
Pfizer suggests that if children aged 12-15 can be vaccinated before September, then they can start school without any worries!
The FDA immediately entered the review process, and the good news finally came out recently. The FDA will authorize Pfizer as early as this weekend, and will authorize Pfizer vaccine to be used in the United States for 12-15 year olds at the latest next week.
(source:internet, reference only)