Not Recommended: COVID-19 and HPV vaccines at the same time
- The first Alzheimer’s disease Aβ and Tau pathological surrounding cell structure and gene expression map
- Magic TCR-T cell therapy: 72% of tumor lesions disappeared
- Monkeypox mRNA Vaccine Competition: U.S. vs. China
- Can an universal mRNA flu vaccine be against all 20 virus subtypes?
- Harvard found why high-protein diet improves sleep quality
- Will cancer vaccines be the direction of curing cancer?
Not Recommend: COVID-19 and HPV vaccines at the same time
Not Recommended: COVID-19 and HPV vaccines at the same time. China Disease Control Expert: It is not recommended to vaccinate the COVID-19 vaccine and HPV vaccine at the same time.
Can the COVID-19 vaccine be vaccinated with the HPV vaccine at the same time? Experts in disease control give answers.
China Disease Control Expert: It is not recommended to vaccinate the COVID-19 vaccine and HPV vaccine at the same time
This afternoon, the State Council’s Joint Prevention and Control Mechanism held a press conference to introduce the prevention and control of the winter and spring epidemics and the vaccination of key populations.
According to Wang Huaqing, chief expert of the Chinese Center for Disease Control and Prevention’s immunization program, usually when vaccination, if it is an inactivated vaccine, for most other vaccines, it can be given at the same time. However, the time for the development of the COVID-19 vaccine is relatively short. Therefore, the research on the simultaneous vaccination of the COVID-19 vaccine and other vaccines has not seen relevant reports. Therefore, we generally recommend that the COVID-19 vaccine and HPV vaccine be used before the national guidelines and program requirements Vaccination should be carried out separately, not at the same time.
Wang Huaqing said, because two factors are generally considered when considering whether they can be vaccinated at the same time. One factor is whether simultaneous vaccinations will affect the immune effect of these vaccines. Second, if it is vaccinated at the same time, will it cause adverse reactions, so based on these two points, there is currently no research data, and it is not recommended to vaccinate these two vaccines at the same time.
Who can get the new coronavirus vaccine?
At present, who can get the new coronavirus vaccine? At a press conference held on the 19th by the Joint Prevention and Control Mechanism of the State Council, relevant officials from the National Health Commission and other departments gave an authoritative response.
“At the time of winter and spring, new coronavirus vaccination will be carried out for some key populations.” said Zeng Yixin, head of the vaccine research team of the Joint Prevention and Control Mechanism of the State Council and deputy director of the National Health Commission. The crowd “should receive as much as possible”, and those who meet the conditions can be vaccinated on time.
Cui Gang, head of the CDC of the National Health Commission, said that the current vaccination strategy is a “two-step” plan:
- The first step is mainly for some key populations, including workers who are engaged in import cold chain, port quarantine, ship piloting, aviation air service, fresh food market, public transportation, medical disease control, etc., who are at high risk of infection, as well as those who go to medium and high risk countries or People who work and study in the area.
- In the second step, as the vaccine is approved for marketing conditionally or formally approved for marketing, the production of vaccines will gradually increase. Through the orderly implementation of vaccination, an immune barrier will be gradually constructed among the population to block the spread of the new coronavirus in China.
Disclaimer of medicaltrend.org