- Why are the majority of Monkeypox infected people who have sex with men (MSM)?
- Experimental treatment improves skin cancer survival by 25%
- People who get flu vaccine are 40% less likely to develop Alzheimer’s disease
- Depriving women of the right to abortion is a setback for medical health and society
- 83 U.S. attorneys general pledge not to prosecute women who have abortions
- Genomic data reveal evolutionary trajectory of current monkeypox epidemic
22.767 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines have been vaccinated in China
22.767 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines have been vaccinated in China. At today’s press conference on the Joint Prevention and Control Mechanism of the State Council of China, Zeng Yixin, deputy director of the National Health Commission, revealed that, in general, China’s n COVID-19 vaccination work is stable and orderly. As of January 26, 22.767 million doses have been vaccinated. He further stated that China has simultaneously realized the information management of the COVID-19 vaccine, and every vaccine can be traced throughout the whole process.
Up to now, China’s new coronavirus nucleic acid detection capacity has exceeded 15 million copies, and this refers to daily, single tube. If a mixed test of 5 persons per tube or 10 persons per tube is implemented, the nucleic acid detection capability can be further improved.
On December 30, 2020, the National Medical Products Administration of China approved the conditional listing of the COVID-19 inactivated vaccine developed by Sinopharm China Biotech Beijing.
According to the previous vaccination data released at the press conferences of the Joint Prevention and Control Mechanism of the State Council of China, December 15, 2020 is the “emergency vaccination of one million person-times”. On January 13, 2021, it exceeded 10 million person-times and on January 20th. 15 million passengers.
At the same time, China’s COVID-19 inactivation has been urgently approved for use in many foreign countries, or officially registered and marketed, including Bahrain, Indonesia, Pakistan, Serbia, Morocco, etc., and political leaders of many countries have also received or will be vaccinated with China’s COVID-19 vaccine.
(source:internet, reference only)