- Why are vegetarians more likely to suffer from depression than meat eaters?
- Small wireless device implanted between skin and skull helps kill cancer cells
- Will the mRNA vaccine that can cure cancer come out near soon?
- Allogeneic T-cell therapy set for landmark first approval
- Boston University denies that the new COVID strain they made has 80% fatality rate
- A new generation of virus-free CAR-T cell therapy
China launched another inactivated COVID-19 vaccine for domestic use
China launched another inactivated COVID-19 vaccine for domestic use. Another inactivated vaccine against the new coronavirus in China is on the market! What is the specific vaccine? What is the protection rate? With details!
On the 9th, the first batch of Keweifu new coronavirus inactivated vaccines independently developed by the Institute of Medical Biology of the Chinese Academy of Medical Sciences was launched for emergency domestic use, which means that another new coronavirus inactivated vaccine in China is on the market, and then another COVID-19 in China. What is the specific vaccine used in the market for inactivated virus vaccines? What is the protection rate?
1. What is the specific vaccine used for another inactivated vaccine against COVID-19 in China?
Another inactivated vaccine for the new coronavirus in China is on the market, specifically the inactivated vaccine for the new coronavirus. The new coronavirus inactivated vaccine is the first batch of Covey’s new coronavirus inactivated vaccine independently developed by the Institute of Medical Biology of the Chinese Academy of Medical Sciences for emergency domestic use.
2. What is the protection rate of Covifo’s new coronavirus inactivated vaccine?
Phase I/II clinical results show that the vaccine has good safety and immunogenicity. It can quickly induce systemic immune response after vaccination. The positive conversion rate of neutralizing antibody and anti-S protein antibody reached 14 days after the full course of immunization. 96% and 99.33%, can effectively provide protection. The cross-neutralization test research carried out shows that the antibodies induced by the vaccine-immunized body have the ability to cross-neutralize the new coronavirus epidemic strains from different sources.
At present, the industrialization of the vaccine is steadily advancing, and the newly-built COVID-19 inactivated vaccine production workshop in the Majinpu Vaccine Industry Base of the Institute of Biology of the Academy of Medical Sciences has been officially put into use. At the same time, the expansion project of the vaccine is also under construction. It is expected to be completed and put into production by the end of the year. By then, the annual output of the vaccine will increase to 500 to 1 billion doses, which will add fire to the global fight against the COVID-19 epidemic.
(source:internet, reference only)