- What is Chronic immunotoxicity of immune checkpoint inhibitors?
- This anti-aging medicine has gone astray: Chronic inflammation leads to a decrease in NAD+
- FDA Approved Treatment Funded by Ice Bucket Challenge Donors
- Similar to HIV: Another deadly monkey virus may spread to humans
- 2022 Nobel Prize Winner Paper: The risk of severe COVID-19 is inherited from Neanderthals
- Breakthrough method ‘starves’ highly lethal cancer tumors and eradicates them
Japan: 530000 people with side effects after receiving the 3rd dose of Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine
- New breakthrough in CAR-T cell therapy: Lupus erythematosus patients achieved treatment-free remission for up to 17 months
- Is the new COVID Omicron variant BA.4.6 more contagious?
- How long can the patient live after heart stent surgery?
- First time: Systemic multi-organ recovery after death
- Where do the bacteria in the human gut come from?
Japan: 530000 people with side effects after receiving the 3rd dose of Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine, about 0.03%, almost the same as 1st and 2nd dose.
The Japan Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare explained in a special group on the 21st that there were 147 alleged adverse reactions reported by medical institutions based on the Japanese Vaccination Law in the third vaccination of the COVID-19 vaccine made by Pfizer in the United States.
Up to 2 days. The number of people who received the third vaccination is estimated to be about 530,000, which is 0.03% of the total.
It was almost the same as 0.02% for the first and second times.
There were 9 serious side reactions. Of these, 3 cases were anaphylaxis and 1 case was thrombosis, both of which were recovering or improving.
There was a report of the death of a female (57), but the causal relationship is unknown, saying that “there is only a report that she died from her family.”
In addition, there was a report of the death of a male (70) after the third vaccination with the US Moderna vaccine. The causal relationship is “cannot be evaluated due to lack of information.”
The expert group also explained that the antibody titers of 252 people one month after the third inoculation of the Pfizer vaccine increased by an average of 49.6 times.
On January 21, 9699 people infected with COVID-19 in Tokyo Renewed record high for 3 consecutive days
The Tokyo Metropolitan Government announced on the 21st that it has confirmed 9699 newly infected people with the new coronavirus.
The number of newly infected people on the 1st exceeded the highest number of 8638 on the 20th, reaching the 9000 level for the first time. It is the third consecutive day to update the record high.
Currently, there are 11 seriously ill patients hospitalized according to Tokyo standards.
The average number of newly infected people per week was 619.30 as of the 21st, which is 317.5% compared to the previous week.
The cumulative number of patients in Tokyo is 442,452. The bed usage rate as of the 21st was 31.5%.
The number of infected people was the highest at 2973 in their 20s, 1078 in their teens, 1835 in their 30s, 1333 in their 40s, 847 in their 50s, etc., and 513 were 65 years old or older.
Japan: 530K people were reported side effects after third dose Pfizer vaccine
(source:internet, reference only)