What is a respiratory infection?
- The first Alzheimer’s disease Aβ and Tau pathological surrounding cell structure and gene expression map
- Magic TCR-T cell therapy: 72% of tumor lesions disappeared
- Monkeypox mRNA Vaccine Competition: U.S. vs. China
- Can an universal mRNA flu vaccine be against all 20 virus subtypes?
- Harvard found why high-protein diet improves sleep quality
- Will cancer vaccines be the direction of curing cancer?
What is a respiratory infection?
What is a respiratory infection? Respiratory tract infections are generally divided into upper respiratory tract infections and lower respiratory tract infections.
The respiratory tract infection we are talking about refers to a series of respiratory symptoms formed after the respiratory tract is invaded by different pathogens. Respiratory tract infections are generally divided into upper respiratory tract infections and lower respiratory tract infections.
Upper respiratory tract infection mainly refers to the type of clinical symptoms above the bronchus without lung inflammation, which is called upper respiratory tract infection. The most common clinical symptoms of upper respiratory tract infection refer to nasal congestion, sore throat, coughing, sneezing, and runny nose. Among them, coughing is relatively mild. The most important manifestations of lower respiratory tract infections are dry cough or cough with sputum, nausea, chest tightness, shortness of breath, and even chest pain. These refer to lower respiratory tract infections.
Of course, respiratory infections will also have systemic clinical symptoms, especially the main clinical symptoms are fever and fatigue, which are the most common clinical upper respiratory tract symptoms. Of course, respiratory tract infection may also have headaches and even digestive system symptoms. It is often accompanied by respiratory tract infections. In severe cases, if there is edema in the throat, it will affect breathing, and even develop to the vocal cords or vocal cords. Symptoms such as edema and hoarseness.
Especially winter is the season of high incidence of respiratory infections, how to avoid it?
Here are some suggestions for everyone:
1. Drinking boiled water often, the climate is dry in winter, the human body is prone to lack of water, often drinking boiled water can not only ensure the needs of the body, but also have the effect of diuresis, detoxification and elimination of waste.
2. Take care to avoid cold in summer and avoid physical decline.
3. Strengthen physical exercise and enhance physical fitness. Go outdoors and breathe fresh air.
4. Get more rest and adequate sleep can ensure the recovery of mental and physical strength, while ensuring the improvement of immunity.
5. Do not smoke or smoke secondhand smoke, do not stay for a long time in places with poor air quality and densely populated places to prevent infection.
6. Keep indoor air fresh and strengthen indoor ventilation.
Pay attention to nutrition, eat light, easy-to-digest foods, don’t eat greasy, big fish and meaty foods, cold, irritating (spicy, wine) things, and drink plenty of boiled water. Usually pay attention to eat more foods with high vitamin content to enhance physical fitness.
(source:internet, reference only)
Disclaimer of medicaltrend.org