- Why are vegetarians more likely to suffer from depression than meat eaters?
- Small wireless device implanted between skin and skull helps kill cancer cells
- Will the mRNA vaccine that can cure cancer come out near soon?
- Allogeneic T-cell therapy set for landmark first approval
- Boston University denies that the new COVID strain they made has 80% fatality rate
- A new generation of virus-free CAR-T cell therapy
Germany: 13000 people are still infected after COVID-19 vaccinated
Germany: 13000 people are still infected after COVID-19 vaccinated. The German Ministry of Health released data: 13,000 people are still infected with coronavirus after completing vaccinations.
According to data released by the German Federal Ministry of Health on the 14th local time, the number of people in the country who have completed all vaccinations has exceeded 8 million, but there are still about 13,000 people who have tested positive for the COVID-19 virus, accounting for 0.16%, and the number of deaths is 662 people; the number of people who received the first dose of the vaccine has exceeded 28.5 million, of which about 44,000 were infected with the COVID-19 virus, accounting for 0.15%, and the death toll reached about 2,000.
According to the Federal Ministry of Health, it is not yet certain whether the specific infection time of all vaccinated persons will be within 14 days after the second dose of vaccine or beyond. The Ministry of Health pointed out that although the COVID-19 vaccine can significantly reduce the risk of infection in most cases, it cannot be 100% guaranteed. Moreover, after the second dose of vaccine, it usually takes about two weeks for the human body to establish a complete protection mechanism.
(source:internet, reference only)