It has been revealed that a mass food poisoning outbreak occurred at the Japanese restaurant “Kisoji”.

According to Adachi Ward, Tokyo, 163 customers aged 6 to 88 who ate sashimi set meals and Ehomaki Sushi at the Kisoji Nishiarai store between the 30th of last month and the 3rd of this month suffered from diarrhea and vomiting. Three people with severe symptoms were hospitalized.

Norovirus was detected in the patient, and the public health center concluded that it was food poisoning and suspended operations from the 6th to the 10th.