- Japan’s childhood hepatitis cases of unknown etiology rise to 31
- No need COVID-19 vaccination and quarantine when entering these countries
- New strategy for tumor immunotherapy: Lactate metabolism in Treg cells
- Global tumor new drug research and development report released
- Stem cells can reverse premature ovarian failure
- Can natural killer cells-NK cells also fight against COVID-19?
COVID-19: How to prevent being infected by frozen food?
COVID-19: How to prevent being infected by frozen food? In many cities of China, imported food including meats and seafood has been tested positive for COVID-19, which has also raised public doubts about the safety of frozen food.
The respiratory virus itself survives very long in low temperature conditions. In the winter and spring, many places have tested positive for the virus on the outer packaging of imported frozen food, which once again proves that the COVID-19 virus can not only be transmitted from person to person, but also to prevent and control the transmission of material from person to person.
So for the general public, will there be a risk of virus infection when buying frozen food in the market? In this regard, He Jianfeng pointed out that the new coronavirus is mainly transmitted through the respiratory tract, and an important channel for the virus to enter the respiratory tract is hands. “Studies have shown that our hands can touch our head and face approximately 4 times within an hour. This is determined by the characteristics of human physiological behavior. As long as the hands are well managed, the risk of new coronavirus entering the respiratory tract is reduced. .”
Chinese experts suggest that when purchasing imported frozen food, citizens can take personal protection from several aspects:
- When shopping: Wear a mask and disposable gloves when you go to the supermarket. Use clips when choosing frozen foods. Don’t touch them directly with your hands.
- Process: When thawing imported frozen food, do not put it directly under the faucet to prevent splashing and pollute the kitchen environment. You can put it in water to thaw naturally. Wear gloves when handling.
- Cook: New coronavirus is more sensitive to high temperatures. Generally, the virus will be killed by heating at 56°C for half an hour. In addition, the cutting boards and knives for cooking must be separated from raw and cooked.
- Disinfection: Finally, the washing of seafood and frozen food The vegetable pool can be cleaned with some chlorine-containing disinfectants.
China have conducted much strict inspection
In addition, citizens do not have to worry too much about buying imported frozen food in China. China has taken a lot of anti-epidemic measures for imported frozen food at ports, including testing, sampling, surface disinfection, etc., to ensure that what comes in is clean, clean, Rest assured food.