- Alcohol | Coffee | Lack of Sleep: Which will increase the onset of arrhythmia?
- Milestone: CLIP1-LTK as New Target of Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
- Geriatric Oncology Breakthrough: Reduce toxic side effects by 20%
- Why human ability to heal after injury becomes worse and worse?
- Study confirmed the causal relationship between vitamin D deficiency and death
- Different time of immunotherapy medication may cause the death risk double
NK cell immunotherapy: 3 major mechanisms are effective against cancer! Everyone has a strong immune system in the body from the moment of birth, which is the guarantee of our healthy body.
Everyone has a strong immune system in the body from the moment of birth, which is the guarantee of our healthy body.
However, as we age, the immune system will gradually decline and cannot help us clear cancer cells in time.
NK cell immunotherapy can not only help us increase the number of anti-cancer cells in the body, but also reactivate the body’s immune system, so as to achieve the purpose of effective anti-cancer.
NK cell immunotherapy
NK cell immunotherapy is to extract a small amount of NK cells from the human body for in vitro cultivation, and when the cells are expanded to a sufficient number, they are returned to the patient to fight cancer cells. NK cell immunotherapy can kill cancer cells while improving the body’s health. Hands-free function.
As the core of NK cell immunotherapy, NK cells are the core cells of natural immunity recognized by the medical profession. They account for about 5%-15% of the circulating lymphocytes. They are the main cells against cancer. Once NK cells find cancer cells in the body , It will be destroyed directly within 5 minutes, and 1 NK cell can kill 27 cancer cells, so the number and activity of NK cells in the body are the key to fighting cancer.
Three important mechanisms for NK cell immunotherapy to interfere with cancer
1. Release of cytotoxicity: NK cell immunotherapy can quickly kill tumor cells by releasing cytotoxic particles when it works.
2. Activate target cell apoptosis: NK cell immunotherapy can combine with the material on the cell surface to synthesize protein, activate the target cell apoptosis system to kill tumor cells.
3. Combining with antibodies to play a killing effect: NK cell immunotherapy can combine with antibodies on the surface of tumor cells to play a cytotoxic effect to kill target cells.
Advantages of NK cell immunotherapy
NK cell immunotherapy is the fourth important means of cancer intervention after surgery and radiotherapy. NK cell immunotherapy combined with radiotherapy and chemotherapy can better eliminate tumor cells in patients, reduce the side effects of radiotherapy and chemotherapy, and improve patients. The immune function can effectively prevent tumor recurrence and metastasis.
For patients with advanced tumors, NK cell immunotherapy is an ideal anti-cancer method. It can improve the quality of life of patients with advanced tumors, help patients reduce pain caused by cancer, improve their appetite and sleep, and prolong their lives. Life cycle.
The biggest advantage of NK cell immunotherapy lies in its small limitations compared with traditional anti-cancer methods, and it is suitable for most malignant tumors. It is effective for malignant tumors such as lymphoma, stomach cancer, lung cancer, liver cancer, colon cancer, prostate cancer, breast cancer, ovarian cancer, esophageal cancer, cervical cancer, and thyroid cancer.
In summary, the advent of NK cell immunotherapy is not only a boon for cancer patients, but also a major breakthrough in human anti-cancer. With the rapid development of medical technology, cancer will no longer be a “terminal disease”.
(source:internet, reference only)