The results of Phase 3 trials of SINOVAC Vaccine in Turkey Released!
- Oral probiotics can enhance the effects of immunotherapy
- Genetic study reveals why one Scottish woman can’t feel pain and her wounds heal faster
- About 80 lawsuits: Merck HPV vaccine is accused of concealing serious side effects!
- Can shingles virus vaccine reduce the incidence of Alzheimer’s disease?
- HMPV is raging across the United States and the death rate is as high as 43%!
- Alzheimer’s disease: Astrocyte reactivity is a key link in Aβ-driven tau pathology
The results of the Phase 3 clinical trial of Kexing Vaccine in Turkey have been released. Are the data complete?
The results of Phase 3 trials of SINOVAC Vaccine in Turkey Released! On July 8, 2021, Hacettepe University in Turkey published a major article in Lancet, reporting the results of the Phase 3 clinical trial of ConoraVac developed by SINOVAC (Kexing), the inactivated virus vaccine of Coxing, in the country.
In this phase 3 RCT clinical trial, after 18-59-year-old subjects were randomized, 6,646 received the vaccine and 3,470 received a placebo.
The research is carried out in accordance with ITT. In the 43-day follow-up after the two doses, 9 people in the vaccination group developed symptomatic infections and 32 people in the placebo group were infected. The calculated vaccine protective rate was 83.5% (95% CI 65.4-92.1; p<0·0001).
The vaccine is well tolerated with mild adverse reactions (NCT04582344); it mainly includes fatigue, headache, myalgia, chills, etc.
This trial data is very important. It, together with the previous clinical trial data in Brazil and the real-world protection data in Chile, provide complete information for understanding the effectiveness of Kexing vaccine.
1. Kexing vaccine is not necessarily the best COVID-19 vaccine in China, but it is definitely the COVID-19 vaccine with the most complete data in China.
Doctors and scientists only believe in data. With the data, whether it is a vaccinator or a doctor, can you know what it is.
2. Looking forward to more data on various vaccines.
Because there are no large-scale outbreaks in China, testing the effects of vaccines, especially against mutant strains, can only rely on overseas real-world studies.
3. Pfizer has done its best in this regard.
From the beginning, it has fully supported Israel’s vaccination by “using vaccines for data”. Not only has it obtained the most complete data, but it has also made Pfizer always the hottest concern for vaccine research and development.
At the same time, the new coronavirus has regained the upper hand in the competition with the vaccine; newer mutant strains (such as Delta) are not only more infectious, but also have a certain escape from the immune protection of the vaccine. How protective is the current vaccine? Need to be updated urgently.
In addition, there is still a lack of data for the most vulnerable groups such as the elderly and other underlying diseases. This determines whether to replant them with enhancers before the arrival of winter.
Based on the latest, large sample, and rigorous scientific research data, decision makers are also easier to plan tactics.
(source:internet, reference only)
Disclaimer of medicaltrend.org