- The probability of death will double in the next 10 years if middle-aged and elderly people can’t stand on one foot for 10 seconds
- Maradona death: Medical team members will be tried for alleged murder
- Tuberculosis infection in Singapore: About 30% of the 574 people in the same community positive
- Swollen axillary lymph nodes associated with the COVID-19 vaccine last longer than initially reported
- How to relieve the fatigue symptoms of patients with Parkinson’s disease?
- Frontiers in Oncology: Mushroom extract can clear HPV infection
Turkey announced the effectiveness of China Kexing COVID-19 vaccine
Turkey announced the effectiveness of China Kexing COVID-19 vaccine,. Xinhua News Agency, Ankara, on December 25, Turkish Minister of Health Koja said on the evening of the 24th that Turkey has confirmed that the COVID-19 inactivated vaccine developed by China Beijing Kexing Zhongwei Biotechnology Co., Ltd. is suitable for the Turkish people and is effective and safe.
Koca said at a press conference held that evening that a preliminary analysis of data on volunteers who vaccinated the Coxing COVID-19 vaccine in Turkey showed that the effectiveness of the Coxing COVID-19 vaccine was 91.25%, and no serious side effects were found during the clinical trial. China has approved the export of relevant vaccines to Turkey. If all goes well, the first batch of 3 million doses of vaccines from China will arrive in Turkey in the near future.
Koca also stated that 9 million people will be vaccinated in the first phase, mainly for high-risk groups such as medical staff.
According to data released on the website of the Ministry of Health of Turkey on the 25th, Turkey tested 20,104 people for the COVID-19 virus on the same day. There were 17,543 new confirmed cases, of which 3199 were symptomatic infections, with a total of 2,118,255 confirmed cases; 256 new deaths. A total of 19,371 deaths; a total of 1,970,803 cured cases.
Turkey will urgently purchase COVID-19 vaccines from China”
Turkey will urgently purchase COVID-19 vaccines from China Turkey will urgently purchase COVID-19 vaccines from China. Turkish Foreign Minister Chavusoglu said that Turkey believes that China’s vaccines are safe and effective and has announced that it will urgently purchase from China and is willing to strengthen cooperation with China in this regard. On December…