- Why are vegetarians more likely to suffer from depression than meat eaters?
- Small wireless device implanted between skin and skull helps kill cancer cells
- Will the mRNA vaccine that can cure cancer come out near soon?
- Allogeneic T-cell therapy set for landmark first approval
- Boston University denies that the new COVID strain they made has 80% fatality rate
- A new generation of virus-free CAR-T cell therapy
Sao Paulo State Brazil: China Kexing COVID-19 vaccine is effective
Sao Paulo State Brazil: China Kexing COVID-19 vaccine is effective. Xinhua News Agency, Sao Paulo, December 23 (Reporter Gong Ruohan) The State Government of Sao Paulo, Brazil, and the Butantin Institute held a press conference on the 23rd to announce the effectiveness of the Kerlaf COVID-19 vaccine developed by Beijing Kexing Zhongwei Biotechnology Co., Ltd.
Dimas Covas, director of the Butantin Institute, said: “We received the effectiveness data of the vaccine trial yesterday. The effectiveness of the vaccine exceeded the minimum required to apply for emergency use in Brazil and China. We are very excited.
For the Brazilian scientific community, this is a historic day and a day that brings hope to the Brazilian people. “He expects that further analysis of the test results will be completed in 15 days.
The phase III clinical trials of the COVID-19 vaccine of Kerrlive are launched in Brazil, Indonesia, Turkey and Chile. The Sao Paulo State Government and the Butantin Institute stated that due to the need for further analysis of clinical trial data, specific effectiveness data is not yet available.
The Sao Paulo State Government stated that it plans to start the Kerlaiford COVID-19 vaccination in Sao Paulo State on January 25, 2021. The state government also confirmed that it will receive a batch of 5.5 million doses of Kellyph Covid-19 vaccine from China on the 24th of this month. In addition, two batches of vaccines will be received on the 28th and 30th of this month.