- New COVID variant CH.1.1 “Orthrus” has spreaded in 60 countries
- Current Drug Therapies for Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
- Harvard study: studied healthy eating can prolong life and reduce risks of death!
- Massachusetts: Prisoners may get a reduced sentence by donating organs
- Smoking seriously hurts human brains
- Why are vegetarians more likely to suffer from depression than meat eaters?
The causes and typical symptoms of myocardial ischemia
Myocardial Ischemia: Causes and Typical Symptoms. Keep enough sleep, regular bowel movements, and not overwork.The main reasons include reduced blood pressure, reduced aortic blood supply, and coronary artery blockage, which can directly lead to a decrease in blood supply to the heart; heart valve disease, changes in blood viscosity, and myocardial disease can also reduce blood supply to the heart.
One of the most common causes is coronary atherosclerosis, followed by inflammation (rheumatic, syphilis, Kawasaki disease, and vascular occlusive angiitis, etc.), spasm, embolism, connective tissue disease, trauma, and congenital malformations. Kind.
Epidemiological studies have found that the important risk factors related to atherosclerosis are hyperlipidemia, hypertension, diabetes, smoking, obesity, low physical activity, and advanced age.
The typical symptoms are:
1. When tired or mentally stressed, there will be pain in the back of the sternum or anterior heart, or contraction-like pain, which will radiate to the left shoulder and left upper arm for 3 to 5 minutes. After a rest, it can relieve itself, accompanied by profuse sweating.
2. Chest tightness, heart palpitations, and shortness of breath occur during physical activity, which relieve itself when resting.
3. Sore throat and burning sensation, tightening sensation and toothache related to exercise. Often accompanied by the following symptoms: 1. Chest pain and tightness after eating, cold, and drinking.
4. When the pillow is low at night, you feel chest tightness and suffocation, and you need to lie on a high pillow to feel comfortable; you need to sit up or stand for sudden chest pain, palpitations, and breathing difficulties when you are sleeping or lying flat during the day.
5. Painfulness, chest tightness, shortness of breath or chest pain during sex or forced defecation. 4. Sudden bradycardia, lowered blood pressure or fainting.
6. Tiredness and lack of energy for no reason.
7. Patients with asymptomatic symptoms only feel stomach discomfort, nausea, toothache, cervical pain, etc. Such patients should usually pay attention to a low-salt, low-fat and light diet, eat more vegetables such as sweet potatoes, tomatoes, carrots, black fungus, and drink some green tea. The tea contains a small amount of theophylline, which has a certain diuretic effect and has a certain diuretic effect on the patient’s myocardial ischemia. Treatment is helpful. There is vitamin C in tea, which can prevent arteriosclerosis, but it should not be too thick.
Normally, you must also develop good living habits, be emotionally stable, avoid great joys and sadness, keep adequate sleep, defecate regularly, not overwork, not watch stressful or horrible novels and TV before going to bed, quit smoking, drink less, and avoid excessive physical labor Or sudden exertion, should not exercise after a meal.
(source:internet, reference only)