- Why are vegetarians more likely to suffer from depression than meat eaters?
- Small wireless device implanted between skin and skull helps kill cancer cells
- Will the mRNA vaccine that can cure cancer come out near soon?
- Allogeneic T-cell therapy set for landmark first approval
- Boston University denies that the new COVID strain they made has 80% fatality rate
- A new generation of virus-free CAR-T cell therapy
What should I do if the early symptoms of gastric cancer are not typical?
What should I do if the early symptoms of gastric cancer are not typical? The first step starts with inspection.
When many patients have stomach discomfort, their first thought is that they will be fine as long as they rest and eat well. In fact, this is not right, because this may also be an early manifestation of gastric cancer, so for safety reasons, long-term discomfort in the stomach At that time, it’s best to go to the hospital for an examination.
These symptoms may be signs of stomach cancer
When gastric cancer first occurs, some of the symptoms that appear may have no characteristics, such as stomach pain, bloating, etc. These are also common in daily life, so they may be easily overlooked.
Therefore, we need to pay attention to one point here. When fatigue, loss of appetite, weight loss, and anemia occur in a short period of time; people who did not have stomach problems experienced upper abdomen fullness, pain, belching, nausea, and vomiting, and peptic ulcer patients turned out to be The “timing” pain after eating has no regularity. Sudden upper gastrointestinal bleeding with no other accompanying symptoms occurs. People with low bleeding only have positive stool for occult blood, and when bleeding is heavy, they appear as black stools or even hematemesis. Beware of gastric cancer. See a doctor promptly.
4 checks to be diagnosed with gastric cancer
1. X-ray examination: It is a very common method to diagnose this disease. When a stomach disease occurs, it can be found whether the patient’s gastric mucosa is abnormal.
2. Ultrasound examination: It can be found whether cancer cells have invaded the surrounding tissues.
3. PET-CT examination: This examination can also clearly see some small lesions in the gastrointestinal mucosa, which is of great significance for the early diagnosis of gastric cancer. It is more accurate with gastroscopy.
4. Gastric cancer endoscopy: endoscopy is a very important item in the gastric cancer examination items, because its diagnosis results are very accurate, mainly through a tube, this tube is special, there are lighting equipment in it, and then the doctor Through this tube, you can see the specific conditions of the stomach. If there is a lump, you can also see it clearly, so this is of great significance to the doctor’s preliminary judgment of the location and condition. After this examination, if there is a high degree of suspicion, pathology can be performed and the final diagnosis can be made.
Remind everyone that as the incidence of gastric cancer is getting higher and younger, I hope everyone can pay attention to it and pay more attention to yourself. If you find any related symptoms, go to the hospital for examination in time to avoid Delay the condition.
(source:internet, reference only)