- Nucleic acid drugs can achieve functional cure of hepatitis B
- Scientists find effects of COVID-19 infection on thyroid can last at least a year
- Gilead resubmits new HIV drug Lenacapavir marketing application
- BMJ: Cervical cancer screening may usher in a big change!
- “Magic drug” metformin may make people live to 120 years old
- Common bone density scan predicts risk of dementia later in life
Stem cells make people to keep young and long life?
Stem cells make people to keep young and long life?. As long as there are enough stem cells, time will not catch up with me!
Life is endless, and cells divide. Stem cells are primitive cells with self-replication, multidirectional differentiation and homing potential. They are the progenitor cells that form various tissues and organs of the human body. Just like a tree trunk, it can grow branches, leaves, flowers and fruits.
- At birth: There are about 6 billion human stem cells. As we age, the number of stem cells begins to decline.
- At the age of 25: The human body stops growing and begins to age gradually, and the number of stem cells drops to about 1 billion.
- At the age of 50: The number of stem cells is only about 300 million, and human aging is accelerated. The function of various organs has declined, and the incidence of major diseases has increased.
In 2007, Mario Capecchi, Oliver Smith and Martin Evans were awarded the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine. In 2012, Shinya Yamanaka and John Gordon were awarded the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine in recognition. Their outstanding contributions in the field of stem cell research.
Studies have shown that stem cells not only exist in embryos, but also in adults. Corresponding stem cells can be isolated from tissues such as cord blood, umbilical cord, placenta, bone marrow, fat, and blood.
Life is endless, and cells divide. The irreversible division of cells will continue until the final death of the body. However, among all the cells, the body still retains a part of undifferentiated primitive cells, allowing them to maintain the characteristics of their parents. This is the stem cell. Once physiologically required, the stem cell can divide to produce differentiated cells according to the developmental pathway.
Characteristics of stem cells:
- 1. Infinite proliferation and division;
- 2. It can split continuously for several generations, or stay in a resting state for a long time;
- 3. Signal regulation in the receptor;
- 4. Two ways: differentiate cells with parental characteristics and stand by as stem cells; irreversibly differentiate to the terminal, lose the ability to differentiate, and finally die of senescence.
Scientists summarize the five major tasks of stem cells:
- 1. Replace replacement or supplement
- 2. Repair Repair or repair
- 3. Regenerate the regeneration of tissues and organs
- 4. Restore the restoration or restoration of vital functions
- 5. Regress Cancer cell degeneration
In theory, if 5R can function normally, it can effectively delay the aging process of the human body and prevent the occurrence of diseases.
Effect on the human body
- Strengthen the body’s immune system and rejuvenate the organs; improve sleep quality;
- protect the liver; promote metabolism, enhance physical fitness and energy;
- improve heart function endurance, stabilize blood pressure;
- balance cholesterol;
- restore skin luster, smoothness and elasticity, reduce wrinkles;
- improve exercise System capacity, improve osteoporosis;
- improve memory, prevent Parkinson, Alzheimer’s, etc.
Stem cell therapy refers to the cultivation of stem cells in vitro, separation, purification, expansion and directed induction, to breed new, normal, and even younger cells in vitro, and finally return them to the human body to achieve rejuvenation. , Prevent chronic diseases, anti-aging, anti-cancer and other purposes.
Stem cells can improve the state of the skin. An early skin stem cell can produce 4 million epidermal cells. The newly born epidermal cells have strong metabolic ability, can inhibit and reduce the formation of stains, have good water retention, fine and smooth, and synthesize a large amount of collagen and elastic fibers.
Stem cells can slim down, improve the renewal of cells in the body, increase the body’s ability to metabolize fat, reduce the fat content in cells, reduce the fat content in cells, reduce the volume of fat cells, and effectively reduce the total cholesterol and triglycerides in the blood. Concentration of ester.
Stem cells can maintain the ovaries, supplement the number of ovarian cells, maintain the normal shape of the ovaries, keep hormone levels in the body in a balanced state, eliminate various younger symptoms of discomfort, restore menstruation to women who have premature or normal menopause soon, delay menopause, and inhibit aging .
(sourceinternet, reference only)