- Why are vegetarians more likely to suffer from depression than meat eaters?
- Small wireless device implanted between skin and skull helps kill cancer cells
- Will the mRNA vaccine that can cure cancer come out near soon?
- Allogeneic T-cell therapy set for landmark first approval
- Boston University denies that the new COVID strain they made has 80% fatality rate
- A new generation of virus-free CAR-T cell therapy
2nd batch of China COVID-19 vaccines arrived in Serbia on February 10
2nd batch of China COVID-19 vaccines arrived in Serbia on February 10. The second batch of Sinopharm’s COVID-19 vaccine purchased by Serbia arrived in Belgrade, the capital of Serbia, on the evening of the 10th. Serbian Prime Minister Brnabic and Chinese Ambassador to Serbia Chen Bo greeted them at the airport in the rain.
Burnabic expressed his gratitude to China at the welcome ceremony. She said that the arrival of the new batch of vaccines is of great significance to Serbia’s fight against the epidemic. Together with the first batch of vaccines, the Chinese vaccines received by Serbia are enough to save thousands of lives.
Brnabic said that thanks to China’s vaccines, Serbia’s mass vaccination plan has been realized, and the vaccination rate is among the best in Europe.
Chen Bo said that Serbia’s work in organizing vaccination is admirable, and he is very happy that Chinese vaccines have contributed to this work. The plane not only brought Chinese vaccines, but also the Chinese people’s New Year wishes to the Serbian people. It is hoped that the two countries will continue to strengthen cooperation and overcome the epidemic in the new year.
The first batch of China’s Sinopharm Covid-19 vaccine arrived in Serbia on January 16.
(source:internet, reference only)