- Probiotics may promote tumor progression?
- Taiwan Professor: Big data confirms that the COVID-19 vaccine is ineffective
- Why are the majority of Monkeypox infected people who have sex with men (MSM)?
- Experimental treatment improves skin cancer survival by 25%
- People who get flu vaccine are 40% less likely to develop Alzheimer’s disease
- Depriving women of the right to abortion is a setback for medical health and society
What is rheumatism? How to prevent rheumatism?
What is rheumatism? and How to prevent rheumatism? Rheumatism is a common disease. Rheumatism is very harmful in our lives and must be detected and treated early. What is the remedy for treating rheumatism brought by the weekly effect of this issue? What are the precautions for rheumatism? Hope everyone will pay attention.
What is rheumatism?
Rheumatism is mainly autoimmune disease, mainly involving joints, bones, muscles, blood vessels and related soft tissues or connective tissues. Most patients are poorly concealed, have a long course of disease, and have a genetic predisposition. Diagnosis and treatment are very difficult. Different autoantibodies can be detected in the bloodstream, which may be related to different subtypes of HLA, and have good short-term or long-term alleviation responses to non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, glucocorticoids and immunosuppressants. As the saying goes, if the weather changes, some key phenomena will be related to pain, especially in middle-aged and elderly people.
How to identify rheumatism?
Rheumatism is characterized by aggravation of the disease on cloudy days, manifested as arthralgia. You also need to check the erythrocyte sedimentation rate. High erythrocyte sedimentation rate is a characteristic of rheumatism.
How to cause rheumatism?
1. Joint strain
People who work overtime for a long time should pay attention to this point and actively guard against wind, which is a common cause of rheumatism. For example, common chronic lower lumbar spine strain and tenosynovitis often have a long history of fatigue. Long-term accumulation of damage can also cause congestion, edema and adhesion of related tissues, which can lead to disease.
2. Working environment
It was found that many people who have worked in cold environments for a long time suffer from rheumatism. The cause of the disease is closely related to environmental factors such as cold, darkness, humidity, and wind after sweating.
3. Immune dysfunction
Usually everyone should pay attention to improving their immunity. Because of this, the existence of immune function in daily life enables the body to mobilize the defense force of the population to eliminate it under the invasion of pathogenic microorganisms such as bacteria. If the body’s immune function is incomplete, it can cause rheumatism.
How to prevent rheumatism?
1. Strengthen physical exercise every day to enhance resistance. Since rheumatism is a disease of the immune system, it is unlikely to occur due to the strong immune function.
2. The residence must be sunny, ventilated and dry, and cannot live in a dark and humid place.
3. Pay attention to keep warm and not be blown by the wind, so there is less chance of getting rheumatism. Especially friends who ride bicycles in winter, be sure to pay attention to knee pads. Don’t infringe rheumatism on the wind. Women must keep warm during childbirth to prevent postpartum rheumatism. As the body’s resistance is weakest after childbirth, it is easily eroded by wind and cold, resulting in rheumatism.
4. Frequently soak your feet with hot water to promote blood circulation in your feet and legs and help prevent arthritis and rheumatism. After a day of hard work, soaking feet is also a kind of relaxation. It’s best to add a little more blood circulation in warm water.
5. Maintain a good attitude. When you are in a bad mood, when you are tired, the body’s resistance is the lowest. At this time, it is easy to be eroded by wind and cold and get rheumatism.
(source:internet, reference only)