- Guillain-Barré syndrome rises after receiving AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine
- Novavax claims its COVID-19 vaccine against all Omicron variants
- Fauci’s COVID-19 “returned positive” After taking Pfizer’s oral drug
- Nature: Gastrointestinal virus can be transmitted through saliva
- First time: tRNA modifications in mitochondria shown to promote cancer metastasis
- The world first case: Humans were infected with the new coronavirus from cats
Why doesn’t Parkinson’s symptoms improve after taking the drug?
Why doesn’t Parkinson’s symptoms improve after taking the drug? After being diagnosed with Parkinson’s disease, some patients start to take anti-Parkinson’s drugs actively, but they always feel that their symptoms have not improved satisfactorily. Now I will analyze the possible causes with PA friends.
Reasons why Parkinson’s symptoms do not improve after taking the medicine:
- The first possibility is that the clinical stage is in the middle and late stages, and the symptoms of the disease are severe, but the dose of the drug is not enough;
- The second is that the clinical symptoms are relatively mild, and the exercise scale score is less than 10 points. Even if the symptoms are improved, the self-subjectiveness cannot be felt;
- The third is that although the resting tremor has been treated and even controlled well, the action tremor has been plagued by myself, so the expected effect is not satisfactory. Similarly, it may be that the expectation is too high and the dosage of the medicine is taken by myself. If you have symptoms of dyskinesia, you don’t think your symptoms have improved at this time;
- The fourth is that one’s own non-motor symptoms are more prominent, such as dizziness, anxiety and depression, poor sleep quality, constipation, etc., even if the motor symptoms are improved, the treatment is not improved;
- The fifth is that Parkinson’s patients are combined with endocrine and digestive tract diseases, and the treatment effect will be greatly reduced;
- The sixth type may be that the current diagnosis of the disease needs to be revised.
(source:internet, reference only)