- Nature: You may not need COVID-19 vaccine if having super immune
- Why do so many people oppose COVID-19 vaccines in Japan?
- Vietnam: Unwilling to rework greatly affect the global supply chain
- Roche/Regeneron REGEN-COV for COVID-19 post-exposure prevention!
- U.S. Navy personnel who refuse to be vaccinated will not be promoted?
- People aged 60 and above should not take aspirin to prevent heart disease
Foreign substances found in Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine in Japan
- Taiwan death from COVID-19 vaccination exceeds death from COVID-19
- How about the safety and mutagenicity of Merck oral COVID-19 drug?
- Sweden and Denmark suspended Moderna vaccines for young people
- Can you complete mRNA COVID-19 vaccination by eating vegetable salad?
- WHO chief scientist: Soumya Swaminathan may face death penalty charges?
- Why is Israel still out of control on COVID-19 even with 78% vaccination?
Foreign substances found in Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine in Japan.
According to news from Tokyo-News, Foreign substances found in Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine in three Japanese cities.
Kawagoe City, Saitama Prefecture, and Fujimino City, Saitama Prefecture, announced on the 15th that a foreign substance was found in one Pfizer vaccine at a medical institution in the city that inoculates the new coronavirus vaccine.
The lot number is “FF5357“, which is the same as the product in which foreign matter was found in Kawagoe City, Sakai City, Sagamihara City, etc. Fujimino City was a different number. Both have requested analysis from Pfizer.
According to news from Kawagoe City, around noon on the 12th, a pharmacist who tried to dilute the vaccine and transfer it to a syringe found a white floating substance in the bottle and stopped using it. Others with the same lot number were used after confirming that there were no foreign substances.
Twenty-two boxes (about 25,000 doses) with the same lot number were delivered to the city on August 24, and are used at two mass inoculation sites and about 100 medical institutions.
In Fujimino City, a medical worker preparing a vaccine noticed a white floating substance in a bottle on the morning of the 14th.
Hino City, Tokyo, announced on the 15th that a foreign substance was found in one Pfizer vaccine at a clinic inoculating a new coronavirus vaccine. It was the same lot number as when a foreign object was found in Sakai City.
Japan has recently discovered multiple incidents of foreign matter mixed in vaccine bottles, including three batches of unopened Moderna vaccines from mid-August.
Metal particles were found to be mixed with naked eyes. After investigation, it was judged that it should be stainless steel scraps from the production line machine. .
Gunma and Okinawa counties successively found foreign bodies in different batches of Moderna vaccine bottles at the end of August; Okinawa prefecture also found foreign bodies in Pfizer vaccines at the end of August.
(source:ktv/tokyonews, reference only)