- Nature: You may not need COVID-19 vaccine if having super immune
- Why do so many people oppose COVID-19 vaccines in Japan?
- Vietnam: Unwilling to rework greatly affect the global supply chain
- Roche/Regeneron REGEN-COV for COVID-19 post-exposure prevention!
- U.S. Navy personnel who refuse to be vaccinated will not be promoted?
- People aged 60 and above should not take aspirin to prevent heart disease
What damage on your body will cause cancer if drinking alcohol daily?
- Taiwan death from COVID-19 vaccination exceeds death from COVID-19
- How about the safety and mutagenicity of Merck oral COVID-19 drug?
- Sweden and Denmark suspended Moderna vaccines for young people
- Can you complete mRNA COVID-19 vaccination by eating vegetable salad?
- WHO chief scientist: Soumya Swaminathan may face death penalty charges?
- Why is Israel still out of control on COVID-19 even with 78% vaccination?
What damage on your body will cause cancer if drinking alcohol daily? Human don’t benefit from alcohol at all! The Lancet: Drink a little every day, and drink 740,000 cancers a year.
Level: Drinking less than 20g per day is moderate drinking, drinking 20-60g per day is risky drinking, and drinking more than 60g per day is heavy drinking.
The results found that in alcohol-related cancer cases, the proportion of risky drinking and heavy drinking was 86.1%, and the proportion of moderate drinking was 13.9%. In other words, no matter how much alcohol you drink, you will have cancer risk. And the more you drink, the higher the risk.
In 2018, a study published by the Global Burden of Disease Study in The Lancet also confirmed that drinking does not bring any health benefits, and the argument that “moderate drinking is good for health” is not valid. Around the world, the number one killer of young and middle-aged people aged 15-49 is drinking!
After alcohol enters the body, it will first be decomposed into acetaldehyde, and then further decomposed into non-toxic acetic acid. in,
The first step requires alcohol dehydrogenase. Chinese people have a higher alcohol dehydrogenase activity. This step can be completed very quickly.
The second step requires acetaldehyde dehydrogenase, but about one-third of Chinese people have mutations in acetaldehyde dehydrogenase and cannot effectively metabolize acetaldehyde.
If you drink a lot of alcohol, acetaldehyde will accumulate in your body, dilate blood vessels, make your face flushed, and induce genetic mutations.
A study in Nature in 2018 pointed out that acetaldehyde can cause a large number of hematopoietic stem cell mutations. People with acetaldehyde dehydrogenase gene defects have more mutations, are more susceptible to alcohol damage, and have a higher risk of cancer.
In general, the physical damage of drinking is mainly concentrated in the following points:
1. Harm the central nervous system, severely reduce the cognitive function of the brain, affect behavior, sleep and mood;
2. Continuously stimulate mucous membranes, induce ulcers and long-term chronic inflammation, and induce gastrointestinal tumors;
3. Reduce the conception rate and even lead to infertility;
4. Dilate blood vessels, accelerate heart rate, increase blood pressure, and cause cardiovascular disease;
5. Increase the burden on the liver, lead to alcoholic hepatitis, and further induce liver cancer.
For the sake of family, for health, quit bars!
It should be noted that if people who drink heavily for a long time suddenly stop drinking, alcohol withdrawal syndrome will occur, which manifests as irritability, depression, depression and other psychological discomforts, as well as nausea, night sweats, trembling, and hearing hallucinations and other physical discomforts.
Therefore, it is generally not recommended for long-term alcoholics to stop drinking suddenly, and should be done gradually.
First of all, you must make up your mind to stop drinking, find the reasons for your drinking, and find the corresponding solutions, such as reading, climbing, swimming, etc., to divert your attention.
Second, we must summarize the benefits of abstinence. Quitting alcohol is not only good for your health, but it can also save a lot of money. Think of it as making money. The more you quit, the more money you make and the more motivated you to quit.
In addition, stay away from the drinking environment. If people with poor self-control always want to drink, they should stay away from friends and environments that allow them to drink, let alone hoarding alcohol at home, and reject all alcohol-related people and things.
Finally, say “no” to those who persuade you to drink. If you have a strong withdrawal reaction during the process of abstinence, you can not relieve yourself, you can seek the help of a doctor to prevent “re-drinking”.
Now, you know that drinking is not Cheerful, right? Quit drinking, starting today!
(source:internet, reference only)