Maybe Pancreatitis if 4 phenomena after drinking alcohol
- What are NK (Natural killer) cell biological characteristics?
- The first DMD gene therapy SRP-9001 may cost 4 million US dollars
- Can drinking red wine soften blood vessels?
- The new era of nanomedicine+mRNA is coming
- Moderna cooperates to develop non-viral gene therapy
- Subversive discovery: Can lymph nodes promote the success of cancer immunotherapy?
Maybe Pancreatitis if 4 phenomena after drinking alcohol
Maybe Pancreatitis if 4 phenomena after drinking alcohol. One 37-year-old man had dinner with his colleagues after get off work. After being filled with 2 bottles of beer, he suddenly felt a sharp pain in his stomach. The pain was so painful that he could not straighten his waist. After the neighbor found that something was wrong with this man, he immediately sent him with his friends Arrived at the hospital.
After some examination, the doctor said that the man had severe abdominal pain because he had acute pancreatitis, and alcoholism was the culprit.
What is the relationship between drinking and pancreatitis?
There are two types of pancreatitis, chronic and acute, but both are related to heavy drinking. Long-term and heavy drinking can lead to chronic pancreatitis. Under the long-term effect of alcohol, the protein content in the pancreatic juice increases, causing blockage of the pancreatic duct, affecting the function of the pancreas, and becoming pancreatitis over time. Drinking a lot of alcohol in a short period of time will cause the pancreas to secrete vigorously, especially vomiting after drinking too much, which will cause duodenal fluid reflux, which is very easy to cause acute pancreatitis.
In addition to drinking, there are other reasons that can also cause pancreatitis. For example, bad eating habits and cold weather in winter. Many people like to gather together to eat hot and spicy hot pot. Eating spicy food and drinking ice will severely irritate the gastrointestinal mucosa and cause pancreatitis. In addition, insufficient protein intake can easily lead to chronic pancreatitis.
These 4 signs appear after drinking
If the body feels unwell after drinking, and several of the following four symptoms appear, you must be alert for an acute pancreatitis.
1 Abdominal bloating
When pancreatitis occurs, it can cause intestinal paralysis. Intestinal paralysis can make it difficult for the gas in the intestine to be discharged from the body. If the qi is accumulated and stays in the body, it will show symptoms of abdominal bloating.
2. Stomach ache
The most common clinical symptom of pancreatitis is abdominal pain. After drinking, if there is severe mid-upper abdomen pain, then be alert for acute pancreatitis. Sometimes abdominal pain is not only limited to the abdomen, but also radiates to the lower back, causing pain in the entire upper body. In this case, you need to go to the hospital in time.
3. Feel sick and vomit
It seems to be a very common phenomenon to vomit after drinking too much. Many people think that alcohol is irritating the stomach and disagree. However, when acute pancreatitis occurs, it can also cause the symptoms of vomiting, because the pancreas is stimulated by inflammation to secrete a large amount of secretions, which will cause violent vomiting when excreted into the intestine.
As we all know, inflammation causes fever, and pancreatitis is no exception. Although it is normal for alcohol to stimulate the blood vessels to increase the body temperature after drinking, but the abnormal fever reaches 38~39℃ and the body is hot, we must be alert to pancreatitis.
There are only three steps from pancreatitis to pancreatic cancer!
The pancreas is very small, but it is one of the important organs of the human body. Many people do not understand the role of the pancreas and are not very concerned about pancreatitis. However, if pancreatitis is not treated in time, it will develop into pancreatic cancer, and this process only requires three steps.
- Most patients suffer from acute pancreatitis. The main symptoms are upper abdominal pain, abdominal distension, nausea and vomiting, etc., which are often persistent pain. Some patients resist the abdominal pain and do not go to the hospital, leading to repeated episodes of acute pancreatitis, which may lead to chronic pancreatitis.
- Chronic pancreatitis. Once suffering from chronic pancreatitis, it will be extremely difficult to cure and cannot be completely cured.  Repeated recurrence of inflammation will greatly stimulate healthy tissues and organs. If you have not been treated during chronic pancreatitis, you may get pancreatic pseudocysts.
- Pancreatic pseudocyst. Following the continuous damage of acute and chronic pancreatic cancer to the pancreas, a pseudocyst will form in the pancreas. Mainly manifested as fever, swelling, gastrointestinal dysfunction, and even stones.
If the pancreatic pseudocyst is not detected in time, or there is no surgical treatment after discovery, it is very likely to cause pancreatic cancer.
Early prevention is important
To prevent pancreatic cancer, we must start from the first step to prevent pancreatitis. You can avoid the damage of alcohol to the gastrointestinal tract by drinking less alcohol. Don’t overeating. One-time overeating can cause disorder of gastrointestinal function, make the intestine unable to move normally, hinder the drainage of bile and pancreatic juice and cause pancreatitis. The pancreas is located in the upper abdomen and is the second largest digestive gland in the human body. This organ is closely related to excessive drinking.
Drinking too much at a time can cause acute pancreatitis, leading to gastrointestinal symptoms such as abdominal pain, vomiting, and diarrhea. If it is not treated in time, it will gradually develop into pancreatic cancer, so be careful.
(sourceinternet, reference only)
Disclaimer of medicaltrend.org