- The probability of death will double in the next 10 years if middle-aged and elderly people can’t stand on one foot for 10 seconds
- Maradona death: Medical team members will be tried for alleged murder
- Tuberculosis infection in Singapore: About 30% of the 574 people in the same community positive
- Swollen axillary lymph nodes associated with the COVID-19 vaccine last longer than initially reported
- How to relieve the fatigue symptoms of patients with Parkinson’s disease?
- Frontiers in Oncology: Mushroom extract can clear HPV infection
Trump and senior officers will receive the COVID-19 vaccine in a few days
Trump and senior officers will receive the COVID-19 vaccine in a few days. Bloomberg reported on December 14, people familiar with the matter said that US President Trump and other senior officials will be vaccinated with the newly approved nCOVID-19 vaccine within a few days as part of the government’s plan to ensure continuity during the epidemic.
The National Security Council spokesperson John Ullyot confirmed the plan in a statement on Sunday evening. Key personnel in all three branches of government that are deemed vital will receive the vaccine, which may begin as soon as Monday. In the next 10 days, the relevant personnel will be vaccinated in batches to ensure that the staff will not have possible side effects at the same time.
On the 12th local time, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) formally approved the Pfizer/BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine emergency use license application. According to the FDA, the vaccine is suitable for adults over 16 years old, and the results of phase three experiments show that its effective rate is 95%. According to the arrangement, the first batch of 2.9 million doses of vaccine this month will be given priority to medical workers and elderly people who live in nursing facilities for a long time.