- Merck diabetes drug Sitagliptin was hit by carcinogenic impurities
- CDC relaxes and reiterates its COVID-19 guidance
- How does NOVAVAX solve the dilemma when COVID-19 vaccine sales plummeted by 90%?
- Scientists develop new antibiotic molecule that kills several superbugs
- UK: The polio vaccine booster recommended for all children aged 1 to 9 in London
- Russia has discovered a new COVID-19 “Deltacron” hybrid variant
Taiwan death from COVID-19 vaccination exceeds death from COVID-19 for the first time.
- A highly infectious disease that has been extinct for more than 40 years has appeared in New York
- How long can the patient live after heart stent surgery?
- First time: Systemic multi-organ recovery after death
- Omicron new variant BA.2.75 has stronger infectivity than BA.4 and BA.5?
- Taiwan death from COVID-19 vaccination exceeds death from COVID-19
- The world top 5 best-selling drugs in 2020
Taiwan death from COVID-19 vaccination exceeds death from COVID-19. Taiwan’s death toll from COVID-19 vaccination exceeds death toll from COVID-19 for the first time.
(Observer Network News) On October 7th, the death toll after vaccination in Taiwan reached 852, while the death toll after the COVID-19 was diagnosed was 844. The number of deaths after vaccination exceeded the number of confirmed deaths for the first time.
According to a “Notice of Adverse Events after COVID-19 Vaccination” issued by Taiwan’s health department, on March 22 this year, Taiwan began vaccination. From that day to October 6, the death toll after vaccination in Taiwan has reached 849.
Among them, the death toll after vaccination with AZ was the largest, reaching 643; the death toll after vaccination with Moderna was 183, and the death toll after vaccination with Taiwan’s self-produced “Medigen” vaccine was 22.
Another news from Taiwan Chinatimes:
Chinatimes reported that Taiwan’s “DCD” updated the “Notice of Adverse Events after COVID-19 Vaccination” on the 8th.
According to data, as of 16:00 on the 7th, the “Suspected Serious Adverse Events after Vaccination” The number of deaths was 850, and as of the 8th, the number of deaths from covid-19 pneumonia was 845.
Notification of adverse events after COVID-19 vaccination (Source: “Taiwan Chinatimes”)
As of the 6th, since the epidemic, the number of deaths due to the confirmed COVID-19 in Taiwan was 844.
This is the first time that the number of deaths after vaccination has exceeded the number of confirmed deaths.
According to data released by the Taiwan Epidemic Command Center, on the 7th, there were 4 new confirmed cases of COVID-19 pneumonia in Taiwan, all of which were imported from abroad, and there were no new deaths among the confirmed cases.
However, there were 3 new deaths after vaccination. The number of deaths after vaccination still exceeds the number of deaths after diagnosis.
On October 6, the Kuomintang “legislator” Yeh,Yu-Lan bluntly stated in a Facebook post that the vaccine given to save lives has also nearly doubled the number of deaths due to COVID-19, which is indeed very ironic and confusing.
She mentioned that recently, some hospitals in Taiwan have reported that 25 people were vaccinated with undiluted vaccine stock solution, or the vaccination dose was insufficient.
It should have been given 0.5cc, but only 0.1cc was given.
Netizens mentioned that the original appointment to go to the National Taiwan University Hospital for the second dose of Moderna was changed to a “high-end” vaccine.
This series of vaccine problems can be clearly felt. The number of vaccination deaths has caught up with the COVID-19 diagnosis. The death toll is not accidental, nor is it accidental.
She said that many people would actively vaccinate to survive, and relevant departments should not turn life-saving vaccines into life-threatening vaccines because of negligence in control.
People who are vaccinated in accordance with the island’s policies have become inexplicable victims under the epidemic.
In fact, as early as two weeks ago, the Kuomintang “legislator” Wu I-ding had questioned that the mortality rate after vaccination in Taiwan was higher than that in other regions. At that time, Chen Shih-chung said that “the judgment has not been completed” and death may not be related to vaccination.
Wu I-ding had no choice but to say that she could not get any information from Chen Shih-chung, so she went to the health department and the legal department. Unexpectedly, all parties have been “playing the ball” all the time.
The statement “not necessarily related” is a consistent statement that Chen Shih-chung has always used in the face of all doubts about vaccines, such as adverse reactions and deaths after vaccination.
As mentioned earlier, in the “Notice of Adverse Events after COVID-19 Vaccination” issued by the Taiwan authorities yesterday, the authorities have also been emphasizing that “(this document) itself cannot explain or be used to derive the existence or seriousness of vaccine-related problems. Conclusion of degree, frequency or incidence.”
- Taiwan Professor: Big data confirms that the COVID-19 vaccine is ineffective
- Taiwan: Single-day infection with COIVD-19 ranks No. 1 in the world
- Taiwan’s COVID-19 fatality rate exceeds 4% and ranks No.1 in the world
- 6 deaths in 5 days after Taiwan-made COVID-19 vaccination
- 712 died: Taiwan with highest mortality rate after COVID-19 vaccination
- First death was reported after receiving Taiwan-made COVID-19 vaccine
- 11 people died in Taiwan after receiving AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine
- Mixed vaccination: AstraZeneca + Moderna More Effective in Taiwan?
- 4 deaths in two days after receiving Taiwan-made COVID-19 vaccine
Taiwan death from COVID-19 vaccination exceeds death from COVID-19
(source:internet, reference only)